PDA

View Full Version : Why cut Moulds?

Patrick76777
03-20-2006, 01:05 PM
We don’t need the cap money! The money we save will just sit there unused. So you’d cut a 80-some catch WR just to have cap money that you’re not going to use! How does that make any sense at all?

And there’s a very good chance he’ll head to New England. That would make one of your division opponents better.

There’s no reason to cut this guy! And if he’s speaking out on the QB issue, you can bet that as a team leader, he’s speaking for many on the team.

ICE74129
03-20-2006, 01:10 PM
We don’t need the cap money! The money we save will just sit there unused. So you’d cut a 80-some catch WR just to have cap money that you’re not going to use! How does that make any sense at all?

And there’s a very good chance he’ll head to New England. That would make one of your division opponents better.

There’s no reason to cut this guy! And if he’s speaking out on the QB issue, you can bet that as a team leader, he’s speaking for many on the team.

Screw 'tha team'. That was the problem this year, Inmates running the facility.

He needs to STFU and be cut out like cancer.

Billsrock4life
03-20-2006, 02:15 PM
why cut him? well first he wants a new contract so if they dont cut him he prolly wont play and second we do need the cap room and third we already have evans, parrish,reed,and now andre davis

Patrick76777
03-20-2006, 02:19 PM
why cut him? well first he wants a new contract so if they dont cut him he prolly wont play and second we do need the cap room and third we already have evans, parrish,reed,and now andre davis
First of all, I have no ides why I’m responding to this poorly written and thoughtout post. But I will.

1. He doesn’t want a new contract. He’s getting paid crazy money this year if he stays. He’s unhappy that we want him to take a paycut.
2. We do not need the cap room. The last figure I saw was that we were 15M under the cap. The FA pool has just about dried up. As it is, we’ll probably head into the season with 5-10 mil in cap space. Cutting Moulds would only mean that we have 10-15 mil of wasted cap space during the season.
Evans, Parrish, Reed and Davis! Come on now! Maybe if we were in the CFL.

RedEyE
03-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Moulds will not hold out. No way. Not when he has like 7.5 million guaranteed money from the Bills this year.

The situation is that BUFFALO want to renegotiate and Moulds refuses the pay cut.

His agent believes that the Bills and Moulds are way off in terms of a contract. He asked that Buffalo just let him go now, rather then later so that his client has fair oppotunity at landing somewhere comfortable.

The Bills aren't yet willing to just let him go.

Like Pat said, if we aren't going to spend the cap money on FAs, just keep him and pay him what was agreed on this year.

I'm not crazy about that, but it is looking as if the Bills aren't going to get any other big name FAs anyway, so why not?

Patrick76777
03-20-2006, 02:27 PM
but it is looking as if the Bills aren't going to get any other big name FAs anyway, so why not?

Exactly! It only makes sense.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 02:43 PM

He doesnt want a new contract..........He wants to play under the deal he has now and wont take a paycut.