PDA

View Full Version : So the basis of the JP shopped thread is

X-Era
03-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Kirwan saying Marv has no ties with JP and that we could take a QB at 8.

OK, so then what position does Jauron and/or Marv have ties with again?

I guess it then follows that ALL of our players must be being shopped.

For Sale: Entire Bills squad, every pick you have O.B.O

ICE74129
03-20-2006, 05:41 PM
No Kirwan said that yesterday. Apperantly today it has been leaked that we are shopping him.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 05:45 PM
I have suspected from day one that Marv is no fan of JP Losman.... I dont' know if it would stupid to trade him and add yet ANOTHER hole to this team, but I'd be willing to bet this 'rumor' becomes a reality before April 29.

Northern Stampede
03-20-2006, 06:29 PM
Ok, this is really starting to blow me away... OK, Pat, I can understand AND agree with the point your making of JP not being a Marv guy, and that Marv is looking for his next Jim Kelly... BUT.... I really don't understand the thinking behind just letting go of a guy who has basically played 8 - 9 games tops, and has shown alot of physical upside, yeah sure the mental part isn't quite where we want it but I mean that takes time too... It's just a thought, but man, I'd be so pissed if we let him go to another team, and he turns out to be a good one!

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 06:54 PM
I never said that JP is NOT Marv's kind of guy..I said I suspect that Marv thinks that...

and there is only one source that I really pay attention too.. Adam S. from NFL Network always seems to be dead on.. Until I hear him say that JP is on the trading block, I wouldnt buy anything into it.

lynobx
03-20-2006, 07:34 PM
I would be astounded if we traded a highly regarded, first round QB who has started only 8 games in his career and who - while inconsistent - has showin signs of brilliance.

Do we then start the journeyman Holcomb, or the very average Nalls, a guy with far less upside than JP? And do we draft another young, unproven QB at number 8 and give him a handful of games to prove himself, again totally ignoring our O and D line problems in the first round?

If we do, this will be our last year of season tickets.

!Papacrunk!
03-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Cutler or Young, who knows, either could be the new faces for the Buffalo Bills. Weirder things have happened.

Bill Cody
03-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Cutler will be gone and Young is a moron.

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 08:40 PM
The fact that we re-signed Josh Reed who built a rapport with JP...but hasn't shown the same things with Bledsoe or Holcomb, IMO..says JP is the intended starter, IMO