PDA

View Full Version : Some info on Nall and his interview

ICE74129
03-20-2006, 09:25 PM
what GB fans are saying...

http://mb16.scout.com/fpackersfansfrm1.showMessage?topicID=21504.topic

His interview....

http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20060320_nall.wma

Listen to his little comments about the contract and his chances to compete to start. Someone won't be on this roster too long I think

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Im buying my Nall jersey tommorow.

!Papacrunk!
03-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Are they a good judge of a player, one guy said JP was a bust and Holcomb is just a good backup. Exactly how many Packer fans are in Buffalo?? Who knows, maybe Nall is the new Brady.

ICE74129
03-20-2006, 09:59 PM
Are they a good judge of a player, one guy said JP was a bust and Holcomb is just a good backup. Who knows, maybe Nall is the new Brady.

Here are the only things I know on Nall.... He led the NFLE in 03 in QB rating. Now which is it. I hear the fans say NFLE is a great indicator for a QB but then when it is a QB they dont' like, the NFLE sucks.

Nall is following the footsteps of guys before him that became great starters in this league. Same type of scenario.

What will Nall do? Who knows. I know he has great stats in the time he has played.

!Papacrunk!
03-20-2006, 10:08 PM
I'd lean more towards the QBs Nall's been in company with than any NFL Europe success. One has to give it up for GB, they have had a good eye towards QBs. As far as NFL Europe, Kurt Warner and Delhomme are they only two I can think of, off of the top of my head, that have really had any success. It's going to be one of two things--Nall will be a solid backup, or he will be the ol cliche -diamond in the rough.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 10:19 PM
If MIke Sherman was any good at ONE thing in coaching, its Quarterbacks..

If this kid was of THAT much value:
A) With FAvre near retirement, they dont use a FIRST ROUNDER on Aaron Rodgers.
B) With FAVRE near retirement again.. They give him money and the CHANCE to compete with Rodgers.

He's a THIRD string QB and future backup for whoever Buffalo is starting this year; depending on what day of the week it is.

Then again, this thread originates from someone who thinks Duante Culpepper sucks.. So what do ya expect.

ddaryl
03-20-2006, 10:47 PM
I think Nall will be given every opportunity to win the starting job.

neither KH or JP have any sort of dibs on the job, and if Nall comes in and impresses the coaches he'll definitely get the nod.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 10:56 PM
And we'll be taking Brady Quinn in 2007.

jmb1099
03-20-2006, 11:38 PM
I didn't realize the connection between him, reed, and royal...very interesting

SquishDaFish
03-21-2006, 05:17 AM
Who comes PAt again with his BRIGHT INSIGHT!

ICE74129
03-21-2006, 07:08 AM
What one poster clearly ignores is the fact that the new GM of the pack is a moron. HE Made the decision on Rogers, not Sherman. All Personel power was taken away from Sherman before the rogers draft. Sherman himself and the GB Fans are very high on Nall.

And for the record, this is the same Moron GM that fired Sherman...a WINNING HC.

I will go with shermans instincts instead of this clown for a GM

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 07:12 AM
Sherman's instincts were that Nall was the third string quarterback in 2005 and didnt play a single snap. Rodgers was number two all season.. Or was it the GM's decision on who goes where on the QB depth chart?

Having said that, that doesnt mean ROdgers is a better NFL QB than Nall. But I wouldnt make it sound like Sherman had a hard-on for the kid when he held a clipboard and played dominoes on the sideline all season when the games were going on.

ICE74129
03-21-2006, 07:16 AM
Sherman's instincts were that Nall was the third string quarterback in 2005 and didnt play a single snap. Rodgers was number two all season.. Or was it the GM's decision on who goes where on the QB depth chart?

Having said that, that doesnt mean ROdgers is a better NFL QB than Nall. But I wouldnt make it sound like Sherman had a hard-on for the kid when he held a clipboard and played dominoes on the sideline all season when the games were going on.

It was the GM's decision. As was many things on that team. the GM drafted Rogers he wanted his boy ready to play. One of the things that helped lead to shermans demise was the fact that after they were eliminated from the playoffs, Sherman still started favre. That didn't set well with the GM.

Meister
03-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Man its incredible how random fans on message boards know more about how teams are run than people who work there. I guess Ted is your close personal friend who divulges all of the Packer's dirty little secrets.