PDA

View Full Version : Can we end the "Trade JP" threads?

Ebenezer
03-21-2006, 12:27 AM
I know you guys want Bills stuff to talk about but can we just end the endless mental masturbation (that has lead to some arguments). With the exception of a deal the Bills just cannot turn down JP IS NOT GOING TO BE TRADED. he will count against the cap to the tune of $2.5 MIL if moved before 6/1. He is going nowhere until then.

And don't tell me he has value. If he played for the Cards the last two years we would be :roflmao: if Cards fans thought he had value.

Meathead
03-21-2006, 03:33 AM
call crazy ebbie because his rumors are INSANE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/recon83/recon/crazy-eddie-ad1.jpg

jmb1099
03-21-2006, 05:58 AM
Very good point. Seems to be nothing more at this point than unnecessary drama.

Night Train
03-21-2006, 06:01 AM
can we just end the endless mental masturbation

:rofl: :up:

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 06:58 AM
Well in the person who started the thread's defense.. HE was citing a statement he heard on the radio.

I dont see them trading JP either especially if it will cost them. The market shows we'd be lucky to get a mid-round draft pick for him. Basically, $2.25 million (price tag of him getting cut) doesnt equate to a mid draft pick. Doesn't make sense business-wise anymore than it does football wise.

I still wouldn't be that surprised if we end up drafting a quarterback soon, whether its the first round or seventh.. and at the end of the camp HOlcomb is gone.

If Losman dont win the job this year, he'll never be the quarterback of this football team.

ICE74129
03-21-2006, 07:03 AM
Well in the person who started the thread's defense.. HE was citing a statement he heard on the radio.

I dont see them trading JP either especially if it will cost them. The market shows we'd be lucky to get a mid-round draft pick for him. Basically, $2.25 million (price tag of him getting cut) doesnt equate to a mid draft pick. Doesn't make sense business-wise anymore than it does football wise.

I still wouldn't be that surprised if we end up drafting a quarterback soon, whether its the first round or seventh.. and at the end of the camp HOlcomb is gone.

If Losman dont win the job this year, he'll never be the quarterback of this football team.

Wow. Good thing Carolina didn't say that about Delhome. St. Louis about Warner. Jax about Brunell...

Sometimes it just takes time for it to click, and most of the time a change of scenery, esp after what JP went through.

Ebenezer
03-21-2006, 07:12 AM

um...I started this thread while said morning people were still asleep...

and to go one better, I was not "was citing a statement he heard on the radio." I was the one that called Howard Simon and brought it up on the radio...

mybills
03-21-2006, 07:14 AM
Keep in mind, they're not good money managers.

Patrick76777
03-21-2006, 07:20 AM
um...I started this thread while said morning people were still asleep...

and to go one better, I was not "was citing a statement he heard on the radio." I was the one that called Howard Simon and brought it up on the radio...

I heard you Eb. As soon as you started throwing around cap numbers I knew it was you. Just needed Simon to say, Thanks Frank.

Good work.

Ebenezer
03-21-2006, 07:22 AM
I heard you Eb. As soon as you started throwing around cap numbers I knew it was you. Just needed Simon to say, Thanks Frank.

Good work.
:biggrin: