PDA

View Full Version : Don't be suprised...

acehole
03-21-2006, 07:08 AM
on our roster.

Dylan Mcfarland has been developing quit nicley in NFL Europe.

He has not given up a sack.

He will have help with the new te we signed on the left.

You would also think that they will not move J peters to a 3rd postion in three years. So he is penciled in at the RT position.

So now the rush is on to beef up the interior as we did have our share of sackes come up the middle.

Running the ball effectively also has a way of slowing down a pass rush.

I really hope we sign Wells it will go a long way in our run game.

If not we will shore up the Dt situation predraft and focus on the interior early on day one of draft.

Iehoshua
03-21-2006, 07:11 AM
:ill:

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 07:16 AM
While I agree that its nice to see Mcfarland developing in NFLE, I dont see him starting at Left Tackle in 2006. If the Bills do like him, it does make me think one thing.

Mike Gandy will be back in 2006. Obviously Peters is coming back, and we just re-signed Jerman. With Mcfarland, that's four tackles..

I dont see them having five tackles, and I dont even want to think about the prospect of Gandy moving to guard.

mysticsoto
03-21-2006, 07:50 AM
I have been saying since last year in TC that Dyland McFarland was starting to get better. Why Mularkey chose to keep Jerman over him still astounds me. Levy keeping Jerman also astounds me and makes me believe he hasn't watched much tape of last year at all. I expect Jerman to get cut before the season begins. I can't see how he could outplay McFarland. Whether McFarland is ready to start or not, I do know that he is definitely better backup than Jerman!!!

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 07:55 AM
I dont think Jerman got a big signing bonus, so it's not like him gettin cut in camp would hurt the Bills much.. Though if he was to get cut, It shows Marv was pretty stupid to sign him in the first place.

Ebenezer
03-21-2006, 08:00 AM
people have to stop thinking that 6th and 7th round draft picks are the savior to this team...yes, they do work out well with some teams occasionally...but lightning doesn't strike too often...there are not a lot of Tom Brady's out there (6th round pick).

HHURRICANE
03-21-2006, 08:13 AM
I have been saying since last year in TC that Dyland McFarland was starting to get better. Why Mularkey chose to keep Jerman over him still astounds me. Levy keeping Jerman also astounds me and makes me believe he hasn't watched much tape of last year at all. I expect Jerman to get cut before the season begins. I can't see how he could outplay McFarland. Whether McFarland is ready to start or not, I do know that he is definitely better backup than Jerman!!!

I agree! Jerman SUCKED last season. He was manhandled. I saw this signing and I was wondering if I had a stroke. Absolute worst re-signing. PERIOD.