PDA

View Full Version : Dear JP,It's Nall Over Now!Commentary.

blackonyx89
03-21-2006, 08:55 AM
It's really sad that JP looks like he the odd man out in the QB competition. Let's face facts,JP's attitude might be a detriment to Marv and Dick because of the simple fact that they want "character players" on their roster.The only reason that Jim Kelly didn't get shipped out was the fact that he was an established player in the USFL and with the Buffalo Bills. Even he had his share of growing pains when he came into the NFL but he was the exception to the rule.Now here comes a guy who hasn't really proven himself but he'll more than likely lock up the starting job. Is it a question of JP's inability to adapt to pro play? Is he a cancer in the locker room? I don't know. It's sad because the kid never had a chance.:( Don't be shocked when he goes to another team and flourish ala Brett Favre.You'll see.

TacklingDummy
03-21-2006, 08:59 AM
lol

SquishDaFish
03-21-2006, 09:51 AM
JP is the QB get over it.

Kerr
03-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Nall won't beat out Losman. I guarantee it.

Don't Panic
03-21-2006, 10:01 AM
Funny, I see Holcomb as the odd man out in the QB race.

blackonyx89
03-21-2006, 10:08 AM
The reason I said what I said that the guys from WGR55 were commenting on Nall's statement about how the Bills higher-ups said that he'll be coming in and will be in the running of the starting job not the backup. That doesn't bode well for JP.

TacklingDummy
03-21-2006, 10:11 AM
JP is the QB get over it.

Marv is not going to just give JP the job like TD/MM did. Competition is good. And if JP can't beat out Holcomb then he deserves to be traded/cut.

Demon
03-21-2006, 10:14 AM
It's really sad that JP looks like he the odd man out in the QB competition. Let's face facts,JP's attitude might be a detriment to Marv and Dick because of the simple fact that they want "character players" on their roster.The only reason that Jim Kelly didn't get shipped out was the fact that he was an established player in the USFL and with the Buffalo Bills. Even he had his share of growing pains when he came into the NFL but he was the exception to the rule.Now here comes a guy who hasn't really proven himself but he'll more than likely lock up the starting job. Is it a question of JP's inability to adapt to pro play? Is he a cancer in the locker room? I don't know. It's sad because the kid never had a chance.:( Don't be shocked when he goes to another team and flourish ala Brett Favre.You'll see.

Yeah, we signed some dude who has barley played in his entire career, including college, and out of the blue he is going to take over the starting job, right? LOL give me a break. JP Losman is the guy, we'll win with JP or lose with JP, either way, it will be with JP.

TacklingDummy
03-21-2006, 10:16 AM
JP Losman is the guy, we'll win with JP or lose with JP, either way, it will be with JP.

Marv has said this? Link please.

Demon
03-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Marv has said this? Link please.

No, Marv didn't say it. Commen Sense said it.

A guy who has never played will not be the guy who will try to show that Marv still has it. A career backup like Holcomb who never should be starting in this league, will not be the guy Marv will trust with his football team. A young QB on the rise, with a lot of potential and who has a lot of money invested in him, is the type of guy you give the ball on Sundays to and hope for the best.

SquishDaFish
03-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Theres going to be a battle in camp yes. BUT JP WILL WIN THE JOB! Watch and see.