PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel bad for JP?

Pride
03-21-2006, 10:41 AM
I have to admit that I sorta feel bad for JP.

Rookie Season... broken leg in preseason practice.. out all season
2nd Year... Coaches go back and forth in an attempt to win just enough games to save their jobs
3rd Year... Now we are kicking him out the door (probably)

SquishDaFish
03-21-2006, 10:43 AM
He isnt going anywhere this year. I do feel bad for him though with certain fans ripping on him without the games he needs to show anything. Its bullcrap that they call themselves fans.

Devin
03-21-2006, 10:44 AM
JP has def. gotten a raw deal here.

If he is shoved out the door I hope he lights it up somewhere, then laughs at us in the media just for the little extra salt in the wound.

BidsJr
03-21-2006, 10:46 AM

Says who?

No one with any kind of credibility has said this.

Devin
03-21-2006, 10:47 AM
lol this guy.

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 10:52 AM
We're not necessarily kicking him out of the door.. But I think bringing in Nall is anything but showing any confidence in him..

I agree. JP has gotten a raw deal.. It's TD's fault, for prematurely cutting Bledsoe.. He should have had them compete in camp last year for the job.

Jp didnt ask to be handed the job, TD did that for him.

SquishDaFish
03-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Finally Pat said something SMART! I agree with you!! Wow hell must of froze over.

Demon
03-21-2006, 11:01 AM
Feel bad for him? No way. The team has done nothing this off-season to diss him imo. They aren’t bringing in a veteran QB to compete. They are keeping their vet bum and bringing in a nobody and hoping he can surprise and be a solid #3. Besides, when has a little competition ever hurt anyone? Usually people improve on competition, and Losman will show us what he truly has, it might not be much, but it could be a a lot, but like I said in another thread, we’re gonna win with Losman, or we will lose with Losman.

mybills
03-21-2006, 11:13 AM
It's TD's fault, for prematurely cutting Bledsoe..

Prematurely? They took TOO long! :rofl:

djjimkelly
03-21-2006, 11:21 AM
JP is not going anywhere this is a big smoke screen for eevryone who is calling for JP heads to in the shove JP down everyones throats. WHICH i say god bless.this managemnet team is backing JP they can say whatever they want and the clones of the world can bite on everything they say.

JP will be the starter.

PS the way most of u buy into crap id love to play poker with u guys becuz id think ud beleive every all in id do

Devin
03-21-2006, 11:31 AM
PS the way most of u buy into crap id love to play poker with u guys becuz id think ud beleive every all in id do

huh? :eek:

Demon
03-21-2006, 11:32 AM
huh? :eek:

LOL yeah i was thinking the same thing.

Iehoshua
03-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Prematurely? They took TOO long! :rofl: We'd have been better off never trading for that overrated, career mediocre bum, especially a 1st round pick. The Bills should press rape charges against the Pats for that one...

:monkeyp:Blew Dreadsoe

Forward_Lateral
03-21-2006, 12:06 PM
I don't feel bad for him. He's what, 24 years old, and is a multi-millionaire already? Yeah, I feel so badk for him. Gimme a break.

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Prematurely? They took TOO long! :rofl:

If we had a great offensive line Bledsoe would still be quarterbacking the Buffalo Bills right now. He can only thrive on an OL that's great at pass protecting like Denver or Seattle.

His ball is still as pretty and authorative as most of the great QB's in this league.. He just absolutely sucks at making plays once the pocket breaks down.

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 12:10 PM
We'd have been better off never trading for that overrated, career mediocre bum, especially a 1st round pick. The Bills should press rape charges against the Pats for that one...

:monkeyp:Blew Dreadsoe

I agree that we should have never traded for him to begin with. He never fit into the offense that Greg Williams wanted to run.

Tatonka
03-21-2006, 12:22 PM
i dont feel bad for him in the sense that he is in a better place financially than all of us fans.. but i do feel his situation has not been handled so well here.. i just hope he proves this training camp that he is the undisputed starter and we can move on with a good career from him.

acehole
03-21-2006, 12:26 PM
Yes...I feel bad for the last 6 Bills qbs...that have not had an offensive line to speak of.

YardRat
03-21-2006, 12:26 PM
JP has def. gotten a raw deal here.

If he is shoved out the door I hope he lights it up somewhere, then laughs at us in the media just for the little extra salt in the wound.

Bledsoe was able to.

YardRat
03-21-2006, 12:28 PM
We're not necessarily kicking him out of the door.. But I think bringing in Nall is anything but showing any confidence in him..

I agree. JP has gotten a raw deal.. It's TD's fault, for prematurely cutting Bledsoe.. He should have had them compete in camp last year for the job.

Jp didnt ask to be handed the job, TD did that for him.

I agree with you, also, pat...but that water ran under the bridge last year.

Bill Brasky
03-21-2006, 12:33 PM
I have to admit that I sorta feel bad for JP.

Rookie Season... broken leg in preseason practice.. out all season
2nd Year... Coaches go back and forth in an attempt to win just enough games to save their jobs

I feel bad in the fact that he probably will never get a legit shot in Buffalo. By the time the line is even fixed he will probably want out of there, or already be gone.

TacklingDummy
03-21-2006, 12:34 PM
I don't feel bad for him. He's what, 24 years old, and is a multi-millionaire already? Yeah, I feel so badk for him. Gimme a break.

I agree.

If anything I feel bad for Ralph Wilson for paying Losman millions for nothing.

Or for the Fan's who pay for tickets that put money in the pocket of Ralph Wilson who pay's the players.

JPs just not as rich as his clone RJ who stole 20 million from the Bills.

mybills
03-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Bledsoe was able to.
You just keep on thinking that! :rofl:
He fell apart in the home stretch (as predicted). :chuckle:

mybills
03-21-2006, 01:45 PM
JPs just not as rich as his clone RJ
I totally disagree with that "clone" comment.
RJ was Drew's clone. :up: