PDA

View Full Version : Can we please do away with the trade JP junk

FlyingDutchman
03-21-2006, 10:50 AM
This is getting rediculous and out of hand. Everything that has been brought up about JP being shopped around or whatever is mere speculation by wanna be know it alls in the media. This kid has barely had a chance to play and when he did actually play it was behind a horrible offensive line with horrible play calling. This doesnt make the transistion from the bush league conference that Tulane was in to the NFL any easier. JP has some great athleticism and IMO most of his mistakes was on making reads (which can be tought and fixed). What you cant teach is his speed, his cannon for an arm, and his desire to succeed. I dont know how much truth there is to him being a club house cancer. IMO the rift was caused by different opinions by the players about who should be starting. He is just there to play football. He doesnt make those decisions. I like his cockiness, and IMO you need that as a young QB. Give this guy a freakin chance. If you dont like him fine, but do you really think he should be traded away already after not even getting a chance to prove himself? Ben Rolthisberger was a freak success story, not everyone comes out fartin gun powder and kickin ass like him. This talk about a trade is all BS until heard from the higher ups.

Demon
03-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Agreed. People who actually think we're trading JP need to pass the bong my way.....

FlyingDutchman
03-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Agreed. People who actually think we're trading JP need to pass the bong my way.....

me next!

Billsrock4life
03-21-2006, 02:50 PM
yeah the trade threads r gettin annoyin