X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

ROFL

SI has the Dolphins 2nd among this years free agency losers! NE is #1 on the loser's list. for what it is worth.

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: ROFL

That was worth the
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

a lot of finfans are crying on FH about that article.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

you think that's bad? Check this out :

Follow the StarTribune for the news, photos and videos from the Twin Cities and beyond.

"Hurry up and check out eBay before the website's powers-that-be stop the Culpepper auction.

"This is too funny," said reader Mary W., who tipped me off to bidding starting at $1 million.

"This auction offers Daunte Culpepper, the disgruntled, so-called team leader of the Vikings," reads the description of the item. "At this point in time Daunte has no agent to deal with, only himself and his spiritual adviser. He has a bum knee that he has been rehabbing in Florida. He also has counts of lewd sex acts pending in Minnesota. Buyer beware of these things also. He has a very fragile ego and constantly needs that stroked. He loves to e-mail the media and ask to be traded or released. He also likes to have a crappy season, get injured and then ask management for more money. But don't get me wrong. Daunte is a great guy. He is a former Pro-Bowler and had a heck of a 2004 season. We are auctioning Daunte off because with his knee and [the] money he is scheduled to make we cannot get anything for him. We will start the bidding at $1,000,000."
        sacrifice1

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Q: How much to ship damaged item to Green Bay, Wisconsin?
          A: Sorry we don't ship to Green Bay

Q: Is this item in working order? And if so does the item function properly?
          A: Product seems to be okay. We are still waiting for him to email ESPN and let us and them know how he is doing

Q: I'm confused, is this auction for Daunte Culpepper the greatest QB in the world (except for the stupid hand motion), or Daunte Culpepper the guy without Moss with all the fumbles and Ints and one knee?
          A: It is for both of his on field personalities

Q: "Do you ship to Indonesia?"
          A: "Nope, that is on Daunte's do not sell to this area request."

Q: Would he be shipped by boat? How much [will] the total shipping charge be?
          A: He will be on the boat.

Q: Will I have to pick him up in MN or Florida? Or will I have to e-mail him?
          A: E-mail only.

Q: Does his posse come with the deal, or is that a separate item?
          A: That is in my next auction.

Q: Can I trade you Randy Moss for Daunte? -A Davis
          A: Only if we get a crappy defensive player with him

Q: Are you sure that knee is good? Because if I bid on him and win and we get to the NFC championship game I am really going to need him to be able to kneel down on it. Thanks in advance for your response, Coach Gree... er, I mean anonymous
          A: Just before he goes out on the field tell him the defense will be in a cover 2.. He will either get sacked, fumble, or throw a pic.. So that is kind of like a kneel down

Q: Does the uncanny ability to fumble on critical plays come with this Dante or is that sold separately?
          A:Sorry it comes with him.. But I am including Stick um in the selling price

Q: Does Daunte still have his Jedi Knight super powers?
          A: Of couse he does..Did you not see them on the field last year

Q: Have you taken him off any sweet jumps?
          A: From what I here he is jump tested

Q: Will you list any more QBs? I'll wait for Favre. T.O. Mar-09-06
          A: We can't talk about that.. Thanks the Triangle Team

Q: Can we get a discount on the price if we blame everything on Pink McCombs, LugHead Tice, revolving QB coaches, and Randy Moss!? TY - Denver Vike. Mar-09-06
          A: No Discounts but u can put the blame on those guys

Q: Do you think Daunte will survive in the desert with no lakes. D. Green Mar-09-06
          A: Daunte is like you Denny He has a hand on the plow and will be taking the high road

Q: Is it possible to get him wearing a pink shirt with the collar up? I also need this shipped by boat. Mar-09-06
          A: I am not sure how many pink shirts Daunte has. But I will see if that can be taken care of

Q: I buy, pls include boat, hoes & hovan Mar-09-06
          A: Sorry Hovan resigned with Tampa. HOvan is not included in deal

Q: Any of the girls included? blu
          A: which ones do u want

Q: Do you accept pay pal, or does Daunte only want singles.
          A: Just like Randy Straight Singles hommey

Q: Does the winning bid also get the boat and the persons on it?
          A: Yes u get the boat. But Daunte has fired the captian

Q: Can I pay the $8,000,000 to keep him in Minnesota, Check my feedback. It is 100% Thanks Green Bay Fan.
          A: LMAO

Q: You better hope I go for more than $1,000,000. I refuse to go anywhere for that price. Also I would like to add a few stipulations to this deal; I have to be near water, I have to have a personal support team to tell me how great I am, I have to have a tall receiver with good hands and can jump high so he can make me look good, oh and wherever I go I still get to be a QB. Thanks - D. Culpepper
          A: Thanks for checking in Daunte.. People said you would be mad..

Q: Hello, I am from Nigeria and would be willing to give you the full $8 million for the item listed, but I have a couple of conditions. If I have my shipper give you a check for $10 million can you refund me the extra $2 million? Thanks.
          A: Sure not a problem.. Actually I will have to charge you a extra million for a out of state check
          sacrifice1

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

GURANTEE that the 5 losers will collectively have a better season than the 5 winners.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

LMAO Thats hilarious.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                    • May 2003

$20 million under the cap and two years removed from consecutive Super Bowls? I'd hardly find that as anything to laugh about. Make no mistake. This team is securing their future as a powerhouse in this league. Let teams like the Bills and Browns dish out big bucks for scraps from Rob Krafts table while this team refines and reloads.
                    Last edited by Drive 4 Five; 03-21-2006, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                      • Mar 2005

Funny considering.....who you guys have signed.......that you aren't on the list as well.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                        Funny considering.....who you guys have signed.......that you aren't on the list as well.
                        Maybe because they're BARGAIN BILLS? I dunno.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                          Oh relax. We're not agreeing with the article much but it's fun while we wait for something to happen with our team.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

I know. It just seems that some teams have done less than us or you guys and aren't on the list. I can see New England though

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by Bling
                              GURANTEE that the 5 losers will collectively have a better season than the 5 winners.

Comment

Working...
                              X