PDA

View Full Version : For those interested in Hali.

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 03:51 PM
NFL | Hali's Pro Day results
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:12:37 -0800
Gil Brandt, of <A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/156">NFL.com, reports Penn State DE Tamba Hali (http://www.kffl.com/player/13788/nfl) worked out at his Pro Day March 16, and measured in with a height of 6-2 5/8 and a weight of 263 pounds. Hali ran a time of 4.86 and 4.88 seconds in the 40-yard dash, had a 29 1/2-inch vertical jump, an 8-10 long jump, a 4.31 short shuttle, a 7.28 three-cone drill and 18 lifts.

Not a chance in the world we end up with him, unless Marv is truly senile..

Our lack of activity at signing anyone on the offensive line who doesnt belong playing for the Ottawa Rough Riders, or the fact that Tim Anderson is starting at DT right now leads me to believe these two spots will be addressed first.. Rendering Hali useless as he'll be gone long before round two.

My, how times have changed.. Two weeks ago this guy was a HOT discussion.

Kerr
03-21-2006, 03:53 PM
He had a bad combine. I thought one shouldn't always judge the combine as the measuring tool of a player. Don't some guys have great combines, but end up being horrible in the pro level? Erik Flowers.

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 03:56 PM
He had a bad combine. I thought one shouldn't always judge the combine as the measuring tool of a player. Don't some guys have great combines, but end up being horrible in the pro level? Erik Flowers.

Dude I LOVE Hali!!!!!!! I"d LOVE to have him.. my point is there's no way we can draft him #1 now because our FO has left that debacle of an OL in tact and nobody replaced Big Sam so we HAVE to go that route early in the draft.

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 03:57 PM
ON March 10, Hali was number two on my "Realistically want and can get this guy" draft board , right behind VErnon Davis.

Kerr
03-21-2006, 05:32 PM
:bullseye:
Dude I LOVE Hali!!!!!!! I"d LOVE to have him.. my point is there's no way we can draft him #1 now because our FO has left that debacle of an OL in tact and nobody replaced Big Sam so we HAVE to go that route early in the draft.

Pat, if the pope sings, he'd be an adequate replacement for Sam. We could still draft Hali if we were to trade down.