PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Should Agree On This.

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Can every single person on this board agree that if we are signing all these YOUNG people and we're going to have to start some ROOKIES from the DRAFT..

That with all of these YOUNG people playing. that we are "rebuilding". If they end up starting kelly holcomb over losman.. that this is the WORST front office in the history of professional football?

Dicknoze69
03-21-2006, 05:14 PM
If we have to start lots of rookies, we're in trouble.

But "rebuilding" isn't that good of a term. Two-thirds of the Seahawks starting linebackers were rookies last year. Every year, "rebuilding" teams jump out of nowhere to compete. Rookies can succeed right off the bat.

However, if you are relying on them, it's probably not a good thing. I'd bet that we start few rookies, but we may start a lot young vets.

If we do start a ton of rookies, and then proceed to start Holcomb, it's a giant mistake. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the worst front office every in professional football though.

I know you're impatient and getting antsy, but they will address our offensive line. It may not be with who you want, but hopefully they know these players better than we do.

Drive 4 Five
03-21-2006, 05:23 PM
As for rebuilding, we're definitely in "rebuild mode" and this team is alot worse than people were led to believe. I have no problem with that as long as I see some strong leadership from the coaches and front office resulting in this team moving forward in the right direction. Only time will tell.

I would have to agree with that assessment 100%. If Holcomb is starting on this team next season I will ****ing lose it.

IN MARV WE TRUST