PDA

View Full Version : Keep on an eye for Minnesota

Kerr
03-21-2006, 05:46 PM
There is a lot of talk that they want to move up to draft a qb in the 1st round. With the recent events with FA, there's a very good chance one of those guys will be available at #8. I would trade down and get their 1st pick followed by their 2nd pick. That means we would have 2 2nd round picks! I think that might be a more realistic scenario for us to pull off. I just hope Marv is considering doing something like that because he has a good chance of striking gold in the 2nd round with 2 picks in that round.

:handball:

DraftBoy
03-21-2006, 05:49 PM
how all the sudden do we trade for a 2nd rounder and get three of them? We only had one to start with. If we add one we only would have two then. I think your thinking of the 3rd rounders in which we currently have two. But I do agree with you if they offer us their 1st and a 2nd Id trade down and maybe take an OL or DE. Or Id try and trade down again with somebody like Denver pick up an additional 3rd and/or 4th rounder and then take my DL/OL/DB pick. Just some crazy thoughts.

Kerr
03-21-2006, 06:00 PM
Wtf? I heard somewhere we had 2 2nd round picks? Ah ****.
Scratch that.

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Minny has a pair of 2nd round picks through the Miami trade for Duante Culpepper, the biggest scrub QB in Billszone.com message board history.

Kerr
03-21-2006, 06:04 PM
Ok so it's 2 3rd rounders.
I would still trade down and get those an additional pick in the 2nd round.

Kerr
03-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Minny has a pair of 2nd round picks through the Miami trade for Duante Culpepper, the biggest scrub QB in Billszone.com message board history.

Oh yeah they have 2 picks counting the Culpepper compensation. You think they'd surrender their 1st and both those picks with us just to move up?

Dicknoze69
03-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Oh yeah they have 2 picks counting the Culpepper compensation. You think they'd surrender their 1st and both those picks with us just to move up?

Doubtful. I'd say their 1st and the lower 2nd for our 1st (#8).