PDA

View Full Version : Interviews from today. If you haven't listened, you need to.

ICE74129
03-21-2006, 09:08 PM
M Morris. ROTFLMAO what a smart ass. It had to piss off the Buffalo press (which is always a good thing). Can't get more direct than him.

Marv: If you listen to this and don't get that in his mind Nall is going to be the starter I don't know what else to tell ya. I am sure someone is going to say 'But ICE he didn't say that'. You really need to listen to the PC.

As for as marv/ Moulds I knew something was up. His PC confirmed it then we get this evening the breaking news about him being able to shop his services. Marv is doing the normal PC thing that marv does. He is going to say 'Well we intend on keeping him here, We want him to see his market value blah blah blah'. It's all lipservice.

When Moulds agents took this public, that ended it right there. Marv says he talked to them about what he wanted to do, why it was taking so long etc. I got 50 zb's that say if we heard the real conversation it wasn't as PC :roflmao: Marv did admit they aren't keeping him at his current cap number. There are teams interested and he will be traded.

Nall from what I gather, is going to have the lead going into camp. I bet if all things stay the same he starts.

justasportsfan
03-21-2006, 09:12 PM
I heard the interview. What was he gonna say?" Nall is just a project in case JP fails?"

You're reading into it too much ICe. He likes the potential but I doubt Nall is leading it going into camp.

Tatonka
03-21-2006, 09:22 PM
ice, i didnt get what you got from that at all.

ICE74129
03-21-2006, 09:40 PM
I got that he is going to be the starter heading into camp. Just watch

lordofgun
03-21-2006, 09:46 PM
No way he's the starter going into camp.

Buffatexas
03-21-2006, 09:59 PM
We need a solid #1 and #2 ala Kelly and Reich. Nall's incentive, a shot at starting, simple as that. NO WAY does that guy supplant Favre, same vein that Jim Sorgi does not supplant Peyton Manning. Now, I am sure when Tom Brady was drafted people said NO WAY does he supplant Drew Bledsoe. Drew goes down and because Brady "did his homework, said his prayers and ate his vitamins" dinked and dunked his way to a fistfull of SB rings with great coaching and a team loyal to him. In Losman\Holcomb\Nall, all are even right now, new coach, new offense and new gm with no loyalty to JP or Holcomb. Marv got Nall, so of course people will take anything Marv says about the starting QB as Nall is the front runner. Marv has a history of not playing the rookie unless they are impact. I would not be surprised if either of the three is named the starter going into minicamp. My projection though would have to be Losman going into the preseason.

Kerr
03-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Ice, nall is not going to win this qb competition, in fact I bet he gets cut in camp for stinking up the competition.

RedEyE
03-21-2006, 10:04 PM
What about Peters at QB? He has two arms.

T-Long
03-21-2006, 10:33 PM
I bet Nall is named starter, Holcomb is released, and we draft a QB in the mid to late rounds to compete for the 3rd spot with Woodbury

HAMMER
03-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Twill be interesting.

patmoran2006
03-21-2006, 10:52 PM
I bet you can start any of these three quarterbacks and if Gandy, Anderson constitute the left side of the line , it isnt going to make a lick of difference..

The third stringer will be starting by week four because the first two guys will have broken ribs, legs, necks, etc...

Mski
03-21-2006, 11:06 PM
The third stringer will be starting by week four because the first two guys will have broken ribs, legs, necks, etc...

Thank you again Pat Moron as you said once before, if thats the case you will be "rooting for the Bills to lose by half-time of week three, to enter the Brady Quinn lottery"