• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Craig Nall is a Bum

He's not a bum, but I'm getting really PISSED at everyone who's reading into a 4 minute press conference and annointing him the starter..

Lets make ONE thing real clear: JP Losman is the starting quarterback of the Buffalo Bills in 2006.

There's TWO things that WONT make him the starter
    1) Injury
    2) Cutler or YOung drafted- Not happening with Nall signing.

Matthews is retiring.. We NEEDED another QB. Holcomb and Losman get along about as good as Donald Trump and martha Stewart..

Nall was brought in because he WILL take Holcomb's spot on the roster at some point..

If this team starts a third stringer from GB who's thrown 33 passes there's only one person dumber than Marv LEvy and Dick Jauron: And thats YOU.. for buying tix to watch that mess.

JP will start this year.. IF he SUCKS.. He'll be gone and then Nall will get a shot and/or we'll sign a FA/draft next year.

JP Losman opens up the season as starter, end of story.

If he was really in jeopardy of losing his starting spot before the season starts, Marv's smart enough to have brought in a Harrington, Collins or Griese.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Craig Nall is a Bum

Originally posted by patmoran2006
    but I'm getting really PISSED at everyone who's reading into a 4 minute press conference and annointing him the starter..

Seek professional help if someones opinion bothers you.

Where's Dr. Phil when you need him?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dicknoze69
      Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
      • Jul 2002

What if Marv feels that Nall is better than Harrington, Collins, or Griese ?

God give me style and give me grace
      God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

He's not a bum, but I'm getting really PISSED at everyone who's reading into a 4 minute press conference and annointing him the starter..

Lets make ONE thing real clear: JP Losman is the starting quarterback of the Buffalo Bills in 2006.

There's TWO things that WONT make him the starter
        1) Injury
        2) Cutler or YOung drafted- Not happening with Nall signing.

Matthews is retiring.. We NEEDED another QB. Holcomb and Losman get along about as good as Donald Trump and martha Stewart..

Nall was brought in because he WILL take Holcomb's spot on the roster at some point..

If this team starts a third stringer from GB who's thrown 33 passes there's only one person dumber than Marv LEvy and Dick Jauron: And thats YOU.. for buying tix to watch that mess.

JP will start this year.. IF he SUCKS.. He'll be gone and then Nall will get a shot and/or we'll sign a FA/draft next year.

If he was really in jeopardy of losing his starting spot before the season starts, Marv's smart enough to have brought in a Harrington, Collins or Griese.
        I do agree that I want JP to be the starter but neither of us have any idea of what will happen so don't pretend you do.

Comment

• Mski
          • Mar 2006

i do agree that marv is smart enough to bring in some talent at qb if he didnt plan on sticking with losman, but there are two decent qbs available in FA not counting harrington, who i believe will excell outside of detroit similar to the way jake the snake has after leaving arizona, but the most interesting FA qb still available is Brooks, and why hasn't there been more talk about him?
          RIP Tommy D!
          12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Dicknoze69
            What if Marv feels that Nall is better than Harrington, Collins, or Griese ?
            Based on what? 33 passes?? And marv's been really in touch with the league over the years, especially third string quarterbacks from the Green Bay Packers.

Comment

• dannyek71
              Drink Responsibly
              • Dec 2004

Craig Nall is a Bum

He's not a bum,

Im confused
              [

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by dannyek71
                Im confused
                Is a title to get people to read on.. THe point was He's not a bum.. But he's not the starting quarterback either.

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by dannyek71
                  Im confused

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• TedMock
                    • Jul 2002

Based on what? 33 passes?? And marv's been really in touch with the league over the years, especially third string quarterbacks from the Green Bay Packers.
                    I'm not trying to bust your chops, and I agree with certain things you say, but who are we to question whether or not Marv has been in touch with the league? At any level, he's more in touch than any of us are, right? I mean you, me, anybody else on this board can only be fans, cheer, boo, speculate, whatever, but the truth is that we'll never be on the inside as deep as Marv is. Hey we all know somebody who has a "source," or who knows somebody who works for the organization, blah, blah. So what? I have a cousin who is an NFL scout, but even he doesn't have all the dirt that we'd like to hear. I think we've all gotten out of hand with this stuff.

Comment

• Buckets
                      • Jun 2003

I think I would like the best QB in camp at the end of preseason to be our starter. I'm really not interested in the name.

Comment

• Mski
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by TedMock
                        but who are we to question whether or not Marv has been in touch with the league? At any level, he's more in touch than any of us are, right?
                        No you are WRONG we all know more about football then Marv, Thats why he's the GM, and we're sitting here whining about him on a message board because all of us can do a better job then he can, we are all gods and he is a mere mortal
                        RIP Tommy D!
                        12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

I'd count how many posts yesterday said Craig Nall will be starting, but I'd lose count.

I understand the Bills fans need to have faith and stuff.. But if you were drinking a beer and heard on TV that Miami just signed Craig Nall and Saban said he'd be competiting for a starting spot, you'd be spitting your beer out in laughter.

either JP is starting, or Marv is going QB in first round... I think Marv knows maybe he can sell 30-40 fans who follow the team DAILY on the net with this move.. But he's NOT going to sell the THOUSANDS of casual fans as craig nall as the quarterback of the future.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Buckets
                            I think I would like the best QB in camp at the end of preseason to be our starter. I'm really not interested in the name.
                            IF that's the case it will change every game.. It will be a QUARTERBACKING CIRCUS.. Just like Jauron had with those circle of jerks in CHICAGO.

Comment

• jmb1099
                              • Sep 2004

Broken record syndrome, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X