PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT trade down...

oldno711
03-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Trade Up. Draft Brick

Texans - Bush
Saints - M. Williams
Titans - Leinart
Bills (from Jets) - Brick
Pack - Hawk
SF - Huff
Oak - Young
Jets (from Bills) - Cutler

Our #1 need is O-Line -- LT. This guy's a freak of nature. I've watched him make guys look stupid for 4 years at UVA. Give up our 1st and 2nd and draft him. We have 2 early 3rds we can use to address other needs (DT, OG, SS). Give our QB another year behind a solid O-Line and see what happens.

Dr. Lecter
03-22-2006, 10:06 AM
Since the Jets want Brick, I am not sure they will trade down.

Mski
03-22-2006, 10:07 AM
thats a good thought only i believe d'brick will be gone at #2 to the aints if they dont move down

patmoran2006
03-22-2006, 10:13 AM
It's also going to cost more than a 1st and 2nd to move up to four .

BleedinGreenNC
Trade Up. Draft Brick

Texans - Bush
Saints - M. Williams
Titans - Leinart
Bills (from Jets) - Brick
Pack - Hawk
SF - Huff
Oak - Young
Jets (from Bills) - Cutler

Our #1 need is O-Line -- LT. This guy's a freak of nature. I've watched him make guys look stupid for 4 years at UVA. Give up our 1st and 2nd and draft him. We have 2 early 3rds we can use to address other needs (DT, OG, SS). Give our QB another year behind a solid O-Line and see what happens.

In case you havent noticed, our #1 need is o-line as well, so that will not happen. Here you go, smoke some more:

http://www.vaporizer-thc.com/buds/images/01.jpg

patmoran2006
If I was the Jets i'd move down though.. They are horrible, they already have two first rounders now.. I'd stockpile as many first day picks as possible.

oldno711
03-22-2006, 10:19 AM
In case you havent noticed, our #1 need is o-line as well, so that will not happen. Here you go, smoke some more:

http://www.vaporizer-thc.com/buds/images/01.jpg

True. You would need a Brick..wall that is to protect Ramsey. We should know...we had Bledsoe.