PDA

View Full Version : Hey Clump/Eb

Devin
03-22-2006, 10:12 AM
I was browsingthe forums on buffalobills.com yesterday and there was a post somewhere about how the Bills will be massivley under the cap next season......while I know you cant give me any hard numbers or anything.....if the cap goes to 109 or whatever its expected to go to is it fair to say we will be in perhaps better shape then this year?

patmoran2006
03-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Dev.. Some things to think about it.
don't know how the bills will look cap-wise going in next year. .But I can tell you this for sure..

* Fletcher and Kelsay are FA's
* Willis McGahee will want and get a new contract either this year or next.
* Same for Jason Peters, especially if he starts and is good again.
* If and this is a big if, Nall ends up starting and playing well, same there.

Devin
03-22-2006, 10:17 AM
Well then hopefully this is true, because we will need it.

justasportsfan
03-22-2006, 11:08 AM
Dev.. Some things to think about it.
don't know how the bills will look cap-wise going in next year. .But I can tell you this for sure..

* Fletcher and Kelsay are FA's
* Willis McGahee will want and get a new contract either this year or next.
* Same for Jason Peters, especially if he starts and is good again.
* If and this is a big if, Nall ends up starting and playing well, same there.this is why we aren't trying to blow our $$ on Big named FA's. We still have to sign Clements to a multi year contract and Peter's as well.

patmoran2006
03-22-2006, 11:11 AM
ya very true I didnt even include Nate, who I HIGHLY doubt will sign long term before this season ends.

clumping platelets
03-22-2006, 12:54 PM
My preliminary numbers have us waaaay under....however, I do not have full contract details on any players re-signed or signed as FAS.....we also have the draft choices and Nate Clements.....I'll predict the Bills into FA with more than this yr but not substantially more