PDA

View Full Version : Even if you hate Vince Young.

patmoran2006
03-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Even if you hate Vince Young, if I were a Bills fan I'd be rooting VERY hard that he does extremely well in his Pro Day, which I believe is today...

His stock has "dropped" well at least on the internet it has. Trust me when I tell you this, if scouts see his arm is accurate and strong at his pro day he will EASILY be back in the top ten and possibly the top seven.

A strong showing by Young could propel a team looking for a quarterback to try and move up for Buffalo's pick.

If we're not going to draft Vernon Davis (and we won't-and dont get me started on this either) or Michael Huff.. Moving down is probably going to be most beneficial. One factor that may point towards trading down is it would save Pennypinch Wilson with a top 8 signing bonus.

Anyway, my point is the following teams may try to move up to Buffalo' spot to grab the third QB should Young peform well:
Detroit, Arizona, Baltimore or Denver.

Gunzlingr
03-22-2006, 01:23 PM
The radio was saying that he was less than impressive :idunno:

patmoran2006
03-22-2006, 01:27 PM
WEll then that's not good.. OUr best chance to move down, if we want, is that all three quarterbacks are top eight picks.

Gunzlingr
03-22-2006, 01:36 PM
I have it on in the background and it sounded like he was missing a lot of throws, but take it is what is worth since I am working and I cant hear everything said.

bigbub2352
03-22-2006, 01:56 PM
Dont take stock in anything the analyst's are saying if a team likes him they will trade up to get him regardless of his wondelic or whatever else they can say. the one thing they can't take away from him is he is a definte FOOTBALL PLAYER