PDA

View Full Version : What will Bills O-Line Look if Like Now....

bigbub2352
03-22-2006, 12:40 PM
With the FA Pick Up OF Fowler what is early perdiction of Oline?
I See it as
LT Mike Gandy
LG Duke Preston
C Fowler
RG Vilerreal
RT Jason Peters

I do believe that this could change severly either thru the draft or via FA, but right now this is the best we got as far as backups go we have Justin Geislinger, Greg Jerman, Bennie Anderson, Dylan McFarland, and a few guys that they might bring back off the practice squad what do u guys think

OpIv37
03-22-2006, 12:45 PM
Of the guys we have now, that would be the best starting lineup (provided Preston can play guard- I know he came out of college as a center).

Hopefully Wells will accept the offer, and maybe we can get Allen or someone else. The lineup you listed is only one injury away from being back to last year's catastrophic line.

patmoran2006
03-22-2006, 12:47 PM
With the FA Pick Up OF Fowler what is early perdiction of Oline?
I See it as
LT Mike Gandy
LG Duke Preston
C Fowler
RG Vilerreal
RT Jason Peters

I do believe that this could change severly either thru the draft or via FA, but right now this is the best we got as far as backups go we have Justin Geislinger, Greg Jerman, Bennie Anderson, Dylan McFarland, and a few guys that they might bring back off the practice squad what do u guys think

For now.. Yes.. It BETTER not be our starting five this year by the time this draft is over. Peters and Fowler are the only two I like on this line.. Gandy is a backup, Villarrial is old and a walking injury report and Preston I"m not sure if he's a guard..

Preston and Gandy would be GREAT for depth as they can play multiple spots.. I think we're stuck with Villarrial for one more year.

Don't Panic
03-22-2006, 12:47 PM
Gamdy won't cut it... we need a better LT.

DraftBoy
03-22-2006, 12:48 PM
Wells offer was matched by ARZ yesterday

OpIv37
03-22-2006, 12:50 PM
I was actually impressed with Gandy last year, only because I expected him to completely suck and he proved to be average. He certainly could be upgraded, but this team still has a plethora of needs and it may be asking too much.

Supposedly Royal is a good blocking TE- if they design plays with him on the weak side, Gandy could be servicable.

patmoran2006
03-22-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm hoping that Robert Royal is part of a two tight end set after the Bills select the BEST future NFL player of the ENTIRE draft regardless of position, VErnon Davis.

bigbub2352
03-22-2006, 01:34 PM
I think Preston showed good enough potential to be way more servicable than Bennie, Plus what about Gandy at RT and Peters moving to left or cutting Villereal and moving Gandy inside and bring in FA to play RT, Peters LT, use space created from cut to get your boy Runyan Pat...

ParanoidAndroid
03-22-2006, 03:17 PM
I would rather see us draft Whitworth for the RT spot and let Peters slide to LT. That would leave a huge open competition for the 2 guard spots between Gandy, Preston, Villarrial, and Geisinger. I fully expect Geisinger to develop into a starter by 2007 at the latest.