PDA

View Full Version : MIA QB Aquisition

juice
03-22-2006, 03:16 PM
This addition to the Phins Offensive backfield may give Miami the most potent rushing backfields in the AFC-E and opens up what was once a dorment pass game.. the aquisition of Dante' may make the Phins offense a much better unit and raise the team to a legit playoff contender.

Tatonka
03-22-2006, 04:46 PM
looks like everyone missed you tons.. so much so that they just couldnt wait to respond to this incredibly insightful post..

i just remembered you were gone!

feelthepain
03-22-2006, 06:56 PM
looks like everyone missed you tons.. so much so that they just couldnt wait to respond to this incredibly insightful post..

i just remembered you were gone!

I don't know, looks like a pretty awsome post to me.

justasportsfan
03-22-2006, 07:19 PM
I don't know, looks like a pretty awsome post to me. Anyone who thinks that Daunte could've won the 3 sb's with the Pats instead of Brady has got to be a homer.

Anyone who thinks Ray Lucas could've done well if he was the qb of the PAts instead of Brady has got to be ret2rded. :crazy:

I wonder who'd be stupid enough to think that.... Oh wait.

HAMMER
03-22-2006, 07:27 PM
I think Daunte will be an upgrade for the Dolphins but I don't think he will have any positive impact this year. He won't start until November and then he will have very limited mobility which is what makes him so dangerous. Time will tell.

feelthepain
03-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Anyone who thinks that Daunte could've won the 3 sb's with the Pats instead of Brady has got to be a homer.

Anyone who thinks Ray Lucas could've done well if he was the qb of the PAts instead of Brady has got to be ret2rded. :crazy:

I wonder who'd be stupid enough to think that.... Oh wait.

Once again Brady is the only player on the Pats team, no OLine , no D, no Coaching Just Brady!!

Justas version of a Pats game:

Bady's, behind Brady...Brady hands off to Brady....Oh!! Nice block by Brady, Bradys at the fifty... the forty... the thirty...fumbled!!!!! It's picked up by Brady!!! Bardy SCORES!!!!!!!! Brady high fives Brady in the endzone!!!!

Why don't you just move to NE and start the "I wish I were Tom Brady" FOUNDATION?!?!?! Seems to me you think he was the only player on the Pats team. I guess Brady played D too, when they shut down the Colts in 03 and 04. If Brady was so great why didn't the Pats blow out the Eagles, Panthers and Rams?? If I'm not mistaken they won all three SB's by a field goal. The Bills got killed in three out of four SB's by double digits...in a SB!!!! Was Troy Aikman the whole reason your team was killed?? Or did he have some help?? Do you think other QB's in the league those four years could have done the same to the Bill's on those Cowboy teams?? Brady is a GOOD QB not a GREAT QB!! Ever heard of a system QB?? That's Brady to a "T". He was drafted in the 6th round for a reason. You'll bed over backwards to give any team on the planet respect over Miami and any player on the team, once again your motives are obvious.

I could give a rats behind what you think, I have ZERO respect for one single word out of your keyboard.

Drive 4 Five
03-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Can't blame them for being excited though. Miami has some weapons, that's for sure. On the other hand, I don't know that their line is all that strong and we all know that a porous line will just kill you, regardless of how talented your QB. HB, or WR's are.

justasportsfan
03-22-2006, 08:42 PM
Once again Brady is the only player on the Pats team, no OLine , no D, no Coaching Just Brady!!

Justas version of a Pats game:

Bady's, behind Brady...Brady hands off to Brady....Oh!! Nice block by Brady, Bradys at the fifty... the forty... the thirty...fumbled!!!!! It's picked up by Brady!!! Bardy SCORES!!!!!!!! Brady high fives Brady in the endzone!!!!

Why don't you just move to NE and start the "I wish I were Tom Brady" FOUNDATION?!?!?! Seems to me you think he was the only player on the Pats team. I guess Brady played D too, when they shut down the Colts in 03 and 04. If Brady was so great why didn't the Pats blow out the Eagles, Panthers and Rams?? If I'm not mistaken they won all three SB's by a field goal. The Bills got killed in three out of four SB's by double digits...in a SB!!!! Was Troy Aikman the whole reason your team was killed?? Or did he have some help?? Do you think other QB's in the league those four years could have done the same to the Bill's on those Cowboy teams?? Brady is a GOOD QB not a GREAT QB!! Ever heard of a system QB?? That's Brady to a "T". He was drafted in the 6th round for a reason. You'll bed over backwards to give any team on the planet respect over Miami and any player on the team, once again your motives are obvious.

I could give a rats behind what you think, I have ZERO respect for one single word out of your keyboard.
System qb or not, Culp wouldn't have won those 3 sb's and Lucas not do well either. Anyone with a brain would know that. You're the only one who came up with that and no one agreed with you .DUH!!!!

I hate Brady but unlike you, I am able to give credit where credit is due. If the fins hired Leaf you would've also said that he would've done well with the pats :coocoo:

Brady is not a great qb? :lol: Wait, wait, Culp is right?

Drive 4 Five
03-22-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm so glad I added FTP to the IGNORE list. I wish people would stop quoting him.

!Papacrunk!
03-22-2006, 08:55 PM
Can't blame them for being excited though. Miami has some weapons, that's for sure. On the other hand, I don't know that their line is all that strong and we all know that a porous line will just kill you, regardless of how talented your QB. HB, or WR's are. Oh yeah? We did re-sign Seth McKinney at C, sigh. Well hey maybe Houck thought McKinney is a 2 year Houck project, yeah, that's it.

I think the line will be decent, they won't be beating down the Chiefs and Broncos for best line evah, but at least the line is starting to get experience, since that was one of their biggest enemies the last two years. I've got faith in Houck, it seems like the Chargers are missing him, since their line regressed, and their line coach got fired at the end of last season. Speaking of projects, we have a project in the youngster Anthony Alabi, and who knows if we'll go secondary (my guess) with our 1st pick or line, but I expect a pick(s) to be used in the draft towards the o-line.

feelthepain
03-22-2006, 09:14 PM
System qb or not, Culp wouldn't have won those 3 sb's and Lucas not do well either. Anyone with a brain would know that. You're the only one who came up with that and no one agreed with you .DUH!!!!

I hate Brady but unlike you, I am able to give credit where credit is due. If the fins hired Leaf you would've also said that he would've done well with the pats :coocoo:

Brady is not a great qb? :lol: Wait, wait, Culp is right?

You saying Pep wouldn't have won those three SB is based on what facts?? Your hatred for the fins??? Pepe has better numbers then Brady so why couldn't he have been a three time SB winner?? I'm sure your opinion would be different had Ppe signed with the Bills.

justasportsfan
03-22-2006, 09:17 PM
You saying Pep wouldn't have won those three SB is based on what facts?? Your hatred for the fins??? Pepe has better numbers then Brady so why couldn't he have been a three time SB winner?? I'm sure your opinion would be different had Ppe signed with the Bills. yes, facts. Brady is clutch, Culp is choke.

Nope, I don't like a fumbling qb when the game is on the line.

Hatred for the fins? None of your fellow finfans agreed with you ,DUH!!!!

What about your Lucas and Drew Bledsoe comment? Lucas :rofl:

Historian
03-23-2006, 04:02 AM
Culpepper is a big guy physically. He's going to have to go through a physical adjustment to play in Miami. The heat is going to knock 20-30 pounds off him.

That will do one of two things:

1. Make him a lean mean throwing/scrambling machine.
2. Take him out of his game because he will be lighter.

My guess would be #1. Add to that a disciplined Coach that won't let him take plays off, and I think he could be a success in Miami. That's asking a lot, but he has to be happy. I believe he's going home as he played his college ball in Florida.