PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Craig Nall is a Bum

Forward_Lateral
03-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Question for Patmoran:

How do you know Losman will be the Starting QB of 2006? Do you know Dick Jauron personally? Do you have some inside info? I doubt it.

The fact is, who the starting QB will be for the Bills in 2006 is pure speculation at this point. I could be Holcomb, it could be Nall, it could be Losman. We don't KNOW for a fact who it will be yet, so don't start bashing people for saying Nall should be, or will be the starter.

ICE74129
03-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Question for Patmoran:

How do you know Losman will be the Starting QB of 2006? Do you know Dick Jauron personally? Do you have some inside info? I doubt it.

The fact is, who the starting QB will be for the Bills in 2006 is pure speculation at this point. I could be Holcomb, it could be Nall, it could be Losman. We don't KNOW for a fact who it will be yet, so don't start bashing people for saying Nall should be, or will be the starter.

Agreed. Although I am a JP fan, I'm sorry but nall is a 4 year player, led the NFLE in passer rating and is much further along than JP. Unless JP gains about 3 years worth of maturity, and mentally gets better, Nall will start.

patmoran2006
03-22-2006, 04:07 PM
Agreed. Although I am a JP fan, I'm sorry but nall is a 4 year player, led the NFLE in passer rating and is much further along than JP. Unless JP gains about 3 years worth of maturity, and mentally gets better, Nall will start.

Playing in the NFLE doesnt put you further along than anyone in the NFL, ask Davey how that worked out for him after being the MVP of the league.

I don't KNOW of course that Losman is starting ahead of Nall, in March nobody does. I can't fathom Nall starting ahead of JP. If that's going to be the case, trade JP now while he has value (oakland)

ICE74129
03-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Playing in the NFLE doesnt put you further along than anyone in the NFL, ask Davey how that worked out for him after being the MVP of the league.

I don't KNOW of course that Losman is starting ahead of Nall, in March nobody does. I can't fathom Nall starting ahead of JP. If that's going to be the case, trade JP now while he has value (oakland)

Again, the proof/Facts are there. Nall is further along, JP is acting like a rookie. Either JP gets much more mature in the next few months or his ass is sitting. there is no way around this.

I am a HUGE JP Fan. I have raised much hell on JP's behalf. but RIGHT NOW he is the #2 best option on this team. Holcomb is a cancer on the downside of his career with no arm. The Jets game showed what little we have with him as a starter.

Forward_Lateral
03-22-2006, 04:22 PM

You can't fathom it? Are you that biast towards Losman? Look, if he plays in the upcoming camp and preseason like he did most of last year, he wont' be the starter, simple as that.

acehole
03-22-2006, 04:31 PM

Patmoran said

"I don't KNOW of course that Losman is starting ahead of Nall, in March nobody does. I can't fathom Nall starting ahead of JP. If that's going to be the case, trade JP now while he has value (oakland)"

Well if he is not starting what is his value?

Nall is a jorneyman who looks good on paper.

Holcome is done he had his chance.

If nall starts fine....if he is good fine...if is is soso fine.... if he sucks fine.....

Has nothing to do with continuing to develop JP in either sceanario above.

Then what......draft another qb to develop?<!-- / message -->