PDA

View Full Version : So when do you think we hear about a Moulds trade.

ICE74129
03-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Marv knows moulds won't be back already. He is just doing the PC thing and trying to keep trade value up by saying 'Oh we plan to keep him...blah blah blah...let him seek his market value blah blah blah'. Marv and Co know better.

I think by the end of the weekend we hear that a team is trying to make a trade for him. I say it's done by next Wed or so.

YardRat
03-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Draft Day, or within the week leading up to the draft.

ICE74129
03-22-2006, 08:31 PM
Draft Day, or within the week leading up to the draft. AH! But we are just 5 weeks away!

!Papacrunk!
03-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Stupid, baseless prediction, by moi--Moulds to the Patriots for a 2nd round pick. Don't take offense to it being a 2nd round pick, but teams just don't dish out the 1st rounders like they used to. So how many Bills fans and their love for the Pats would start the fire for Moulds jerseys if he went there? They are thin at WR, but I guess they could address that in the draft. More or less a post on whim.

ICE74129
03-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Nah we wont' trade him in division....Donahoe is gone.

I say a 3rd or 4th rounder somewhere. My guess is an NFC team

Bill Brasky
03-22-2006, 08:50 PM
I know that Eagles fans have been *****ing about wanting Moulds. Maybe he'll end up there?

Philly likes to lowball though. They might be interested, but offer an insult of a trade.

"We'll take Moulds, and give you a 7th rounder and a day pass at the Liberty Bell!"

!Papacrunk!
03-22-2006, 09:03 PM
I see the Eagles as a destination, maybe the Broncos, but can the Donkies afford him?

justasportsfan
03-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Stupid, baseless prediction, by moi--Moulds to the Patriots for a 2nd round pick. Don't take offense to it being a 2nd round pick, but teams just don't dish out the 1st rounders like they used to. So how many Bills fans and their love for the Pats would start the fire for Moulds jerseys if he went there? They are thin at WR, but I guess they could address that in the draft. More or less a post on whim.we'll be lucky if we get a 2nd.

justasportsfan
03-22-2006, 09:12 PM
I know that Eagles fans have been *****ing about wanting Moulds. Maybe he'll end up there?

Philly likes to lowball though. They might be interested, but offer an insult of a trade.

"We'll take Moulds, and give you a 7th rounder and a day pass at the Liberty Bell!" Now that the cowpokes hired TO, Philly will need to play catch up agains their most hated rival. I wouldn't be surprised if they take Moulds. Moulds would love McNabb too. His mom makes chunky soup

ICE74129
03-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Now that the cowpokes hired TO, Philly will need to play catch up agains their most hated rival. I wouldn't be surprised if they take Moulds. Moulds would love McNabb too. His mom makes chunky soup

I gotta agree with that. Look for Moulds to philly for a 3rd

Mr B
03-22-2006, 10:42 PM
Marv knows moulds won't be back already. He is just doing the PC thing and trying to keep trade value up by saying 'Oh we plan to keep him...blah blah blah...let him seek his market value blah blah blah'. Marv and Co know better.

I think by the end of the weekend we hear that a team is trying to make a trade for him. I say it's done by next Wed or so.

Since the Bills havent been big free agent spenders, Marv can hold on to Moulds as long as he wants too. Maybe even until another team has an injury. I hope they get something useful for that jerk.

I think the Bills should even try to trade Moulds for a veteran player like a lineman or something. Like how the Bucs got Galloway for Meshawn.

TigerJ
03-22-2006, 11:46 PM
With his slary it will take a while, even though Buffalo bears the signing bonus portion of his compensation against their cap instead of his new team. I'd be thrilled with a second round pick in exchange.

patmoran2006
03-23-2006, 12:27 AM

Prolly hear rumors leak by the weekend as he visits teams, but I say at least 2-3 weeks before something gets done... Bills will prolly wait to see who wants him and what we can get.

If we know one thing about marv, its that he's patient.

Historian
03-23-2006, 03:52 AM
I gotta agree with that. Look for Moulds to philly for a 3rd

Most likely.

But it wouldn't surprise me to see both he and TO in Dallas.