PDA

View Full Version : There is one thing above all others that will help this team.

ICE74129
03-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Can this coaching staff make GOOD halftime adjustments. That folks, is the biggest thing to me right now. I am also sick of seeing a Bills team have it's foot on an opponants throat and not crush it!

This is what I want to see on game day...

1) If it works, don't mess with it.

2) If it isn't working, Fix it.

3) Crush your enemy's, see them driven before you, hear the lamentation's of thier women.

Bill Brasky
03-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Can this coaching staff make GOOD halftime adjustments. That folks, is the biggest thing to me right now. I am also sick of seeing a Bills team have it's foot on an opponants throat and not crush it!

This is what I want to see on game day...

1) If it works, don't mess with it.

2) If it isn't working, Fix it.

3) Crush your enemy's, see them driven before you, hear the lamentation's of thier women.

That, and not lack of talent, could have been the biggest thorn in this teams' side last year.

Coaching grooms success. Last year, the coaching was the worst part of this organization.

bigbub2352
03-22-2006, 08:53 PM
One thing is for sure AVP was an excellent addition hearing him on the radio and being in the league for 10+ seasons should only benefit the three headed snake at QB, plus I agree with the third Quote the most that is funny as hell

bigbub2352
03-22-2006, 08:54 PM
What is your assignment on this play?
Kill Everybody!
My Favorite

!Papacrunk!
03-22-2006, 09:02 PM
LOl, you guys probably love the Miami fan chime ins all of the time. With that said, that was probably one of the biggest plusses for us last year. Previous seasons, hard headed Wanny would stick with the same game plan. Sometimes it would work, but if it didn't, watch out-- ergo some of the past chokes. Last year, we came on stronger at the 2nd half of the game, and as well as the 2nd half of the season. (I believe it was 1985 since we went undefeated in December, until last year.) Some Bills fans get sick of always seeing the Saban lovefests, but his 2nd half adjustments are one of the contributing factors to at least my appreciation of the Coach.

justasportsfan
03-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Can this coaching staff make GOOD halftime adjustments. . Moolarkey always made halftime adjustments. Problem is, when teams put in their 2nd and 3rd strings, he would, "WTF ?!?! I didn't plan for this during halftime. What am I gonna do against those players"

ICE74129
03-22-2006, 09:19 PM
Moolarkey always made halftime adjustments. Problem is, when teams put in their 2nd and 3rd strings, he would, "WTF ?!?! I didn't plan for this during halftime. What am I gonna do against those players"

When in doubt...always refer to #3.