PDA

View Full Version : Trade Moulds to Bears for Indonije

Forward_Lateral
03-22-2006, 09:28 PM
Why not? Chicago has a TON of cap space, and besides Muhammed, they have jack at WR. It's obvious the Bills want Indonije, I say make the trade. Aren't going to get much more for Moulds, and it's better than paying him to sit out a year, or cutting him free and getting nothing in return. It may seem like a bit of a gamble to trade a probowl WR for a backup D-lineman, but hey, at this point do the Bills really have anything to lose?

ICE74129
03-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Why not? Chicago has a TON of cap space, and besides Muhammed, they have jack at WR. It's obvious the Bills want Indonije, I say make the trade. Aren't going to get much more for Moulds, and it's better than paying him to sit out a year, or cutting him free and getting nothing in return. It may seem like a bit of a gamble to trade a probowl WR for a backup D-lineman, but hey, at this point do the Bills really have anything to lose?

I think he goes to philly. Moulds wont go to another QB situation and the fact they signed Griese tonight, makes Chicago a 'QB situation'.

Philly, Minn, Seattle etc.

Forward_Lateral
03-22-2006, 09:31 PM
I think he goes to philly. Moulds wont go to another QB situation and the fact they signed Griese tonight, makes Chicago a 'QB situation'.

Philly, Minn, Seattle etc.

You say it like he has a choice. Moulds will go where he's traded, plain and simple.

RedEyE
03-22-2006, 09:36 PM
fine with me. I'd love to see Moulds out of the AFC period. I don't want that transaction to come back and haunt us.

camelcowboy
03-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Trade him to a team with a bad qb situation out of spite.

BillsFever21
03-23-2006, 04:21 AM
fine with me. I'd love to see Moulds out of the AFC period. I don't want that transaction to come back and haunt us.

1. Quit overrating Moulds. He isn't a serious threat anymore that anybody would have to worry about coming back and haunting them.

2. We're not even gonna be even close to good enough to be in the position where Moulds could come back and haunt us even if he could.

Historian
03-23-2006, 04:27 AM
1. Quit overrating Moulds.

I agree.

It would be a great trade for both teams, but they would probably want our fourth as well as EM.

YardRat
03-23-2006, 05:25 AM
You say it like he has a choice. Moulds will go where he's traded, plain and simple.

I don't think Eric and his agent are out there beating the bushes to cook up a trade with just anybody. I would assume they have certain teams targeted that Moulds would like to play for, and are trying to strike a deal from there.

Eric will end up somewhere that he wants to play.

ICE74129
03-23-2006, 06:46 AM

I disagree bud. He can fail to report and that will cancel the trade. Moulds is going to go to a team HE thinks he wants to go to.

Ickybaluky
03-23-2006, 07:31 AM

I doubt any team would trade for Moulds unless they talked to him about contract parameters. Nobody is going to want to take on his existing contract, which is why Buffalo may get rid of him to begin with. Thus, Moulds does have some say, because he can refuse to talk about a new deal with any team interested in dealing for him.

That said, I think Chicago would be a place Moulds would be interested in. They have a real need at WR and made the playoffs last year. I could see them being interested in dealing for him as well.