PDA

View Full Version : Nall

Bill Brasky
03-23-2006, 03:09 AM
I just had a talk with some Packer fans here at work. They both said that they would have rather kept Nall instead of Rogers on their depth chart. He has a good arm but is sort of clumsy (not very mobile). They also said he's lazy in practice and always has been (maybe this is why he was 3rd on the depth chart there?)

I'm sure we've all heard this before, but I thought it was interesting to hear that Packer fans would have rather kept him instead of Rogers. Maybe he has some potential, considering Rogers was highly spoke of and taken in order to replace Favre.

YardRat
03-23-2006, 05:17 AM
The 'not very mobile' part is what I find interesting. If that's the type of QB the new staff is looking for, it does kind of make JP the odd man out.

ICE74129
03-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Jf, if you went to work every day and busted your ass,but saw the 'Brett Favre' of your company directly in your way....After awhile it's easy to say screw it and 'just do' what you had to.

Then a new boss comes in and dropps 'his guy' in front of you as well. Sorry man, Nall is only human. I bet we see a guy that busts arse here in Buffalo.

Kerr
03-23-2006, 09:13 AM
makes jp's job that much easier like taking candy from a baby.

patmoran2006
03-23-2006, 09:21 AM
Jf, if you went to work every day and busted your ass,but saw the 'Brett Favre' of your company directly in your way....After awhile it's easy to say screw it and 'just do' what you had to.

Then a new boss comes in and dropps 'his guy' in front of you as well. Sorry man, Nall is only human. I bet we see a guy that busts arse here in Buffalo.

I agree..

Having a chance to start will motivate him to work a lot harder in practice, knowing there is no Favre in front of him on the depth chart.

I've heard about his lack of athletic ability too. I dont like that, not with this line.. But Kelly Holcomb isnt either, and he has a chicken arm.. so at worse I see Nall being a #2