PDA

View Full Version : Eagles want Moulds

X-Era
03-23-2006, 07:11 AM
from FFmastermind:

-- Eagles Won't Give Much for Moulds --
Wed Mar 22, 2006 --from FFMastermind.com
The Trenton Times reports Buffalo has given WR Eric Moulds permission to seek a trade. While the Eagles could use a veteran receiver such as Moulds, it's doubtful the team would part with too much.

I wonder if the would trade us a bottle of McNabb's mojo juice and a gumball.

Id make that trade.

acehole
03-23-2006, 07:30 AM
it is posturing by eagles...

Allthough they throw to TE's alot.....

They are a veteran team in for contention.

A cheap team....but what team like that want a rookie WR starting for them?

ICE74129
03-23-2006, 07:46 AM
Wont give much. Ok they don't get him. It's that simple. They aren't working with Tefflon Tom now.

FlyingDutchman
03-23-2006, 08:04 AM
I hope they trade us Hollis for Eric so we dont have to use a #8 overall on a DT and can pick someone up like V. Davis. Imagine the speed and skill our offense would have with Evans, Parrish, Losman, Mcgahee, and Davis.

ryjam282
03-23-2006, 08:14 AM
Well considering they gave up a 6th rounder and a 3rd string LB to get T.O a few years ago, they probably won't be giving up much for EMo.

T-Long
03-23-2006, 08:21 AM
I hope they trade us Hollis for Eric so we dont have to use a #8 overall on a DT and can pick someone up like V. Davis. Imagine the speed and skill our offense would have with Evans, Parrish, Losman, Mcgahee, and Davis.

AMEN to THAT!

BillsFever21
03-23-2006, 08:29 AM
Wont give much. Ok they don't get him. It's that simple. They aren't working with Tefflon Tom now.

I know you didn't like Donahoe but don't exaggerate. One thing Donahoe was good at was negotiating. He stuck to his guns.

He could've easily just traded Henry for a 4th or 5th round pick. That's all anyone was offering at first. He stuck to his guns and got us a 3rd rounder.

He stuck to his guns and got a 1st round pick out of Peerless Price.

He got robbed on Bledsoe but that's because we were desperate for a known veteran QB that most fans would be happy with and that he thought would do good here. It didn't work out but that's the breaks.

One thing Donahoe did was stick to his guns. Look how long he held on to Henry before somebody caved in and coughed up the 3rd round pick he wanted.

He had his value of a player when a contract came around and if they didn't want what he offered then he would move on. Don't make up lies due to your hatred for Donahoe.

Donahoe built us a good team from basically nothing. We were like an expansion team after he had to release everyone to get under the cap after his first year.

His fault was neglecting the OL and coaching staff. Not to mention crappy QB play the entire team.

I can't fault the coaching staff decisions all on him either. He can only bring in who Wilson is willing to pay for.

When you have a budget for your coaching staff you can only do so much.

Picking new coaches in as much as a crapshoot as the NFL Draft. There are tons of equally qualified guys but you don't know which one will pan out. Especially when the owner won't pony up the bucks to get the best option. You can only do so much with what the owner will let you spend.

The decision that didn't work out was him taking GW over Fox though. GW was a hot commodity at the time and that's the breaks.

mysticsoto
03-23-2006, 08:52 AM
Considering there are now reports that NE and Denver also want him - we just need to let them outbid each other and take the highest bid. Quite frankly, *anything* we get is better than nothing. I would love a 3rd, but I doubt we get that. The maximum is probably a 4th rounder...still...anything is better than nothing!!!

PS I hope NE doesn't get him!!!

jamze132
03-23-2006, 09:20 AM
I would say that we will get a 4th rounder for Moulds. Maybe a 3rd rounder if we through in a Day 2 pick.