PDA

View Full Version : This is getting good on the Moulds front....

acehole
03-23-2006, 07:16 AM
The Patriots agreed to a two-year deal with cornerback Chad Scott, outbidding the Jets for his services. Scott was placed on injured reserve by the Patriots Oct. 12 with a shoulder injury, playing just three games . . . Vinatieri called Packers vice president Andrew Brandt to tell him he appreciated how well the Packers treated him during his visit to Green Bay last week. ''We were disappointed but wish him the best," said Brandt, who was Vinatieri's first agent . . . The Patriots have made an informal initial inquiry on Buffalo wide receiver Eric Moulds, who has been given permission to seek a trade after the former All-Pro wouldn't take a paycut . . . Left tackle Matt Light said he is progressing well after breaking his right fibula last season. ''I've been working out in Foxborough every day," Light said. ''I'm doing well. All that stuff is behind me."http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/File-Based_Image_Resource/dingbat_story_end_icon.gif

I would trade him to NE for there 2nd...in a heart beat.

Iehoshua
03-23-2006, 07:21 AM
I wouldn't give the Pats anything, unless Tom Brady is part of the deal. They raped us before by bartering off overrated goods, no need to let them reverse-rape us by stealing one our decent players.
:down:

jamze132
03-23-2006, 09:28 AM
If we got anyone's 2nd round pick offered, I would immediately trade to the suckiest team before they relize the error they are about to make. But I'm not holding my breath for anyone to offer us a 2nd rounder for a 33 year old, fading receiver. Is he still good? YES, but not 2nd rounder good.

patmoran2006
03-23-2006, 09:32 AM
If we got anyone's 2nd round pick offered, I would immediately trade to the suckiest team before they relize the error they are about to make. But I'm not holding my breath for anyone to offer us a 2nd rounder for a 33 year old, fading receiver. Is he still good? YES, but not 2nd rounder good.
I dont care if its NE, Miami, or the JETs.. we get a second round pick for a 33-year old we BETTER TRADE him.

What happened to the Bills long term rebuild philosophy? are you kidding me? MOulds has 2-3 years left at the most.. they BETTER trade him for a second rounder if they can, I dont care if we play them 16x per year.

McGee will shut that punk down anyway

Pride
03-23-2006, 09:33 AM
There are 2 teams in the NFL that I would NOT trade Moulds to. Miami and New England! I do NOT want Nate Clements covering EMo twice a year!

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 09:34 AM
There are 2 teams in the NFL that I would NOT trade Moulds to. Miami and New England! I do NOT want Nate Clements covering EMo twice a year!as long as they are willing to overpay bigtime, I would.

THATHURMANATOR
03-23-2006, 10:16 AM
There are 2 teams in the NFL that I would NOT trade Moulds to. Miami and New England! I do NOT want Nate Clements covering EMo twice a year!
God. Everyone has loved Clements for years and he has a bad year and he is now the worst Corner in the leauge....

Mr. Pink
03-23-2006, 10:28 AM
God. Everyone has loved Clements for years and he has a bad year and he is now the worst Corner in the leauge....

Everyone? Don't lump me into everyone.

Clements when his head is into the game is one of the better corners of the league, but at times he completely disappears. Been that way since his days at Ohio St.

He'll make the big play then on the very next play he's on the field he'll give up the big play.

Consistency has always been his main problem.

BigZ
03-23-2006, 11:25 AM

I'd prefer to trade him out of the division. He's got a few years left and I wouldn't want to give him the added incentive playing the Bills twice a year. San Francisco would be a nice spot for him.

Mski
03-23-2006, 11:31 AM
I'd prefer to trade him out of the division. He's got a few years left and I wouldn't want to give him the added incentive playing the Bills twice a year. San Francisco would be a nice spot for him.
then he can fade away into obscurity like the juice!

ICE74129
03-23-2006, 11:35 AM
Moulds isn't going to NE unless they want to pony up thier 1st round pick. I am sure some get what I mean by that.

Mski
03-23-2006, 11:39 AM
Moulds isn't going to NE unless they want to pony up thier 1st round pick. I am sure some get what I mean by that.

i almost exacly agree if i think your getting at the fact that moulds is better now then bledsoe was 5 years ago then i completely agree seeing as they got a 1st rounder from us we should get one from them too

ICE74129
03-23-2006, 11:42 AM
i almost exacly agree if i think your getting at the fact that moulds is better now then bledsoe was 5 years ago then i completely agree seeing as they got a 1st rounder from us we should get one from them too

That and if he is going to a division rival they have to pony up at least a first like we did for Bledsoe.

BigGabes23
03-23-2006, 11:55 AM
You guys are crazy if you think we can get anything for Moulds.....everyone will wait for him to be cut. Secondly, who would take on his contract. there is 1% chance that he gets traded, and if he does, it will be for a 4th rounder, maybe third at best.

I think he will be very productive no matter where he goes...

acehole
03-23-2006, 01:49 PM
I thinks we wait till the draft to make a decision on him (May end up with more value then)...if we get nobody then we cut him after June 1......or keep him and hope some team needs him before the season starts...(Injuries do happen)...it would be fun to see him cry a bit....

love to see a millionar cry.

Mski
03-23-2006, 01:54 PM
but if moulds doesnt keep his current contract how will he ever make all those child support payments?

DraftBoy
03-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Clements is one of the most overrated players in the league always has been!

As for Moulds teams will not just wait for him to be cut, its been shown already this season some teams want to make trades to ensure they get certain players (ala Miami getting Culpepper) they could of waited for him to get cut but they also didnt want him to hit the open market and get caught up into a bidding war. I also dont think Emo and his agent want a bidding war bc I doubt he would get the same kind of contract.