PDA

View Full Version : Should we start a whiners Forum?

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 09:26 AM
Everyone has the right to their opinions. It would be nice if they had their own forum though.

EDS
03-23-2006, 09:46 AM
Seems like we already have one.

Meathead
03-23-2006, 09:48 AM
dept of redundancy dept

patmoran2006
03-23-2006, 09:49 AM
as soon as you start a homer "Marv cant do wrong with his moves or lack of them" forum.. I think its a fair trade.
'
and while your at it start a "I cant make up my mind if i like it" forum as well.

Night Train
03-23-2006, 09:50 AM
Seems like we already have one.

:rofl:

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 09:51 AM
dept of redundancy deptdidn't mean to steal your thread but you were slacking

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 09:56 AM
as soon as you start a homer "Marv cant do wrong with his moves or lack of them" forum.. I think its a fair trade.
'
and while your at it start a "I cant make up my mind if i like it" forum as well.

Why are you so defensive? :snicker:

I am not sure whether Marv knows what he's doing. But I do know that this guy knows how to win. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't like it when he let Adams go , but I am not gonna whine about all his moves or lack there of.

We've praised TD every year during FA even after one failed season after another. I am not ready to burry Marv especially since he's going a dfifferent route from the past regime that never worked anyways.

Seems to me you like the way TD handles FA so I take it you liked the end result.

OpIv37
03-23-2006, 10:11 AM
justa, what exactly constitutes a "whiner"?

Is it someone who admits this team has problems? Someone who disagrees with a move the team makes? Someone who is upset over the lack of success this team has had since Jim Kelly left?

Or just someone who disagrees with you?

LtFinFan66
03-23-2006, 10:12 AM
And when they click on the tab for the whiner zone, they automatically get booted off the computer

Meathead
03-23-2006, 10:20 AM
it is best to leave polling to the professionals

LtFinFan66
03-23-2006, 10:21 AM
well get to it Meathead :tap:

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 10:23 AM
justa, what exactly constitutes a "whiner"?

Is it someone who admits this team has problems? Someone who disagrees with a move the team makes? Someone who is upset over the lack of success this team has had since Jim Kelly left?

Or just someone who disagrees with you?

Someone who's never happy no matter what. People who b!tched and whined all year long and now that the new GM is doing something different from what they were whining about last year, they'll whine anyways.

I don't have a problem with people who disagree with me. I never claimed to know more than anyone (except FTP, that's obvious)

patmoran2006
03-23-2006, 10:26 AM
Why are you so defensive? :snicker:

I am not sure whether Marv knows what he's doing. But I do know that this guy knows how to win. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't like it when he let Adams go , but I am not gonna whine about all his moves or lack there of.

We've praised TD every year during FA even after one failed season after another. I am not ready to burry Marv especially since he's going a dfifferent route from the past regime that never worked anyways.

Seems to me you like the way TD handles FA so I take it you liked the end result.
I do like the way TD handled FA.. He went out and aggressively pursued a winner on the field each and every season he was here.

He screwed up on the offensive line.. TO this moment, I see NOTHING from marv levy that is an upgrade over what TD did.

If Marv went out and fixed the OL with Neal and RUnyan,I'd give him the benefit of the doubt for now.. I dont care if those were are ONLY two signings... Until he does something to make this line better via FA, he's done NOTHING to make this football team any better than Donahoe did..

OpIv37
03-23-2006, 10:27 AM
Someone who's never happy no matter what. People who b!tched and whined all year long and now that the new GM is doing something different from what these were whining about last year, they'll whine anyways.

Do you honestly feel that what's been done differently has made the team better? I don't. And I don't see why it's considered whining to say so. "Different" doesn't necessarily mean "better"- there are more than two ways to approach an off-season.

I'll stop whining when we win. So far that hasn't happened.

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 10:35 AM
I do like the way TD handled FA.. He went out and aggressively pursued a winner on the field each and every season he was here.

He screwed up on the offensive line.. TO this moment, I see NOTHING from marv levy that is an upgrade over what TD did.

If Marv went out and fixed the OL with Neal and RUnyan,I'd give him the benefit of the doubt for now.. I dont care if those were are ONLY two signings... Until he does something to make this line better via FA, he's done NOTHING to make this football team any better than Donahoe did..
Role players don't have to be big named players. BB lives for role players not overpaid players.

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 10:39 AM
Do you honestly feel that what's been done differently has made the team better? I don't. And I don't see why it's considered whining to say so. "Different" doesn't necessarily mean "better"- there are more than two ways to approach an off-season. .

to tell you the truth , I don't know YET. But there's still June 1 and the draft. It's still premature to be complaining in the first qtr. of the ball game especially when the game is tied.

I know Dick is no BB but BB isn't jumping a big named players as well. Why is it a problem if we are using their recipe. Because we're not sure if our Chef is as good as the Pats' but he they do share the same recipe?
I'll stop whining when we win. So far that hasn't happened. that's a definition of a whiner. B1tch before there are any results. :D.

OpIv37
03-23-2006, 10:49 AM
that's a definition of a whiner. B1tch before there are any results. :D.

6 years- no playoffs
10 years- no playoff wins

5-11 record last season.

Are those not results?

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 10:55 AM
6 years- no playoffs
10 years- no playoff wins

5-11 record last season.

Are those not results?We have a different driver. The last one didn't even know how to pick the right sized tires.

OpIv37
03-23-2006, 10:58 AM
We have a different driver. The last one didn't even know how to pick the right sized tires.

he sure as hell figured out how to put the car in reverse though.

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 11:00 AM
he sure as hell figured out how to put the car in reverse though.Huh? I don't think he even started the car yet and you already know he the car is on reverse? He's still buying parts and last I checked, you're not a mechanic.