PDA

View Full Version : I hope this gets me warned, banned whatever

Italian Stallion
03-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Just making sure everyone read's this...Kinda like what Pat did with his lame Major league thing

You seriously need to stfu man, I'm sick of it....you know nothing more than any of us here do....Just because you write an ass "report" on foxsports.com doesn't make you an authority we all should bow down to. YOUR NOT RIGHT, we don't "know that your are".

I'm willing to bet that many of these free agent aquistions Marv has made will contribute in a positive way this season.....then what will your little piss ant "report" say????? "Oh gee...I guess Marv Levy, a man who has coached and evaluated talent for over 40 YEARS at a high level, might....just might know more than I do." Marv is smarter than you, end of story. He can judge talent. He's coached in Super Bowls. I think juuuuust maybe, he might know something about putting togetehr a winning roster, so why don't you cut him just a small break.

Every team needs some role players, and guys with alot of upside. How do you think all these other teams in the league got good??? Did the Colts, Pats, Steelers, Chargers, Seahawks or anyone else sign EVERY BIG NAME FREE AGENT AVAILIABLE, and then directly went to the playoffs? The answer is NO, AND YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

We are only a few weeks into the offseason man, chill the f*** out. Everyone blows chunks everytime you post something.

Devin
03-23-2006, 10:52 AM
:hump:

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 10:53 AM
Instead of getting banned I think you pos. rep will go up

THATHURMANATOR
03-23-2006, 10:54 AM
:bf1:

If you get banned I will always speak of you highly Stallion

Italian Stallion
03-23-2006, 10:54 AM
Instead of getting banned I think you pos. rep will go up

Hey man that be great....I'm just trying to return sanity to this board

PromoTheRobot
03-23-2006, 10:55 AM
Many lesser websites will publish people because they are desperate for content. They don't pay for that stuff. People like Pat Moran do it for the boner it gives them. They are living their fantasy of pretending they are sports writers. Guys like Pat must have been neglected as kids because they crave attention.

PTR

Italian Stallion
03-23-2006, 10:56 AM
Many lesser websites will publish people because they are desperate for content. They don't pay for that stuff. People like Pat Moran do it for the boner it gives them. They are living their fantasy of pretending they are sports writers. Guys like Pat must have been neglected as kids because they crave attention.

PTR

HAHAHA couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Gunzlingr
03-23-2006, 11:01 AM
You are my new hero, Italian Stallion!

patmoran2006
03-23-2006, 11:02 AM

PTR

LOL, you got no idea...

tat2dmike77
03-23-2006, 11:05 AM
I have a feeling this will get moved to the smack zone.

Good point though. Everyone seems mad because the bills didn't just open the bank and go on a spending spree like cleveland and washington. I still remember when washington did it 5 or 6 years ago. Remember they went out and signed every big name they could only to put out a below 500 record. Every sports writer, magazine, and network all had them going to and winning the super bowl. I would say spending money on big name FA is the way to go. Last time i checked though Snider still has not won a superbowl.

Do the bills have holes to fill. UH yeah i think we all know that. Is JP the future of the team i honestly can't say since he played in 8 freaking games. Is signing nall a good thing? Sure a little competion never hurt and if JP wants to be the starter he will work harder. Do the bills need lineman. OF COURSE but last time i checked there is also this thing called the draft.

Enough with the gloomy gus pat. I know your frustrated but it is starting to get sour. Remember this at the start of the season all teams start out 0-0.

Mr. Pink
03-23-2006, 11:06 AM
Meanwhile now we've turned this message board from a Buffalo Bills board into a Pat Moran board! I'm sure he's just loving up all this attention to him.

patmoran2006
03-23-2006, 11:06 AM
I have a feeling this will get moved to the smack zone.

Good point though. Everyone seems mad because the bills didn't just open the bank and go on a spending spree like cleveland and washington. I still remember when washington did it 5 or 6 years ago. Remember they went out and signed every big name they could only to put out a below 500 record. Every sports writer, magazine, and network all had them going to and winning the super bowl. I would say spending money on big name FA is the way to go. Last time i checked though Snider still has not won a superbowl.

Do the bills have holes to fill. UH yeah i think we all know that. Is JP the future of the team i honestly can't say since he played in 8 freaking games. Is signing nall a good thing? Sure a little competion never hurt and if JP wants to be the starter he will work harder. Do the bills need lineman. OF COURSE but last time i checked there is also this thing called the draft.

Enough with the gloomy gus pat. I know your frustrated but it is starting to get sour. Remember this at the start of the season all teams start out 0-0.

thanks, for keeping it football related.

tat2dmike77
03-23-2006, 11:15 AM
thanks, for keeping it football related.

I think i sense a little sarcasim

Anyhow i'm just stating some of the things you have written. Yeah it is frustating to see other teams go out and open the bank. While ralph and marv sit on thier butts.

The other thing about that is i have no idea what is going on at OBD. For all i know there could be a secret room somewhere below the stadium where they are trying to genatically alter players to make them super players.

I understand some of the frustration. I also understand that if i don't like what you have wrote i stop reading it and move on to the next post or thread.

Me i'm trying to be optomistic about the bills. Hey ya never know whatis gonna happen in the season. Then again it could be a long season. Thats why they play the games though.

patmoran2006
03-23-2006, 11:16 AM
I think i sense a little sarcasim

Anyhow i'm just stating some of the things you have written. Yeah it is frustating to see other teams go out and open the bank. While ralph and marv sit on thier butts.

The other thing about that is i have no idea what is going on at OBD. For all i know there could be a secret room somewhere below the stadium where they are trying to genatically alter players to make them super players.

I understand some of the frustration. I also understand that if i don't like what you have wrote i stop reading it and move on to the next post or thread.

Me i'm trying to be optomistic about the bills. Hey ya never know whatis gonna happen in the season. Then again it could be a long season. Thats why they play the games though.

I seriously wasn't being sarcastic.. It was a compliment for keeping your point football-realated.. Like most adults do.

Unlike a total dolt like Promo Robot who knows NOT the first thing about me.

Buckets
03-23-2006, 11:20 AM
LOL, you got no idea...

Fill us in.

tat2dmike77
03-23-2006, 11:21 AM
I seriously wasn't being sarcastic.. It was a compliment for keeping your point football-realated.. Like most adults do.

Unlike a total dolt like Promo Robot who knows NOT the first thing about me.

Oh ok sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or not but thanks.

If i wanna talk trash i goto the smack, twilight or no tos zones. Here is football nothing more. Yes i have said words to people but it's been asked to take it somewhere elese and thats what i try to do.

Devin
03-23-2006, 11:24 AM
Everyone chill. Point or no point no sense in getting mean. This is a forum and people will disagree.

While I would agree Pat has some "Wys like" posts, I have enjoyed some of his writing....(the mock draft one was awesome).

I dont know what "lesser websites" comment meant, considering Billszone is far and away the best Buffalo Bills resource ive seen.

tat2dmike77
03-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Everyone chill. Point or no point no sense in getting mean. This is a forum and people will disagree.

While I would agree Pat has some "Wys like" posts, I have enjoyed some of his writing....(the mock draft one was awesome).

I dont know what "lesser websites" comment meant, considering Billszone is far and away the best Buffalo Bills resource ive seen.

:bf1:

ICE74129
03-23-2006, 11:33 AM
I just pos reped you stallion.

ICE74129
03-23-2006, 11:33 AM

And Wasn't Wys Banned?

patmoran2006
03-23-2006, 11:35 AM
I just pos reped you stallion.

Getting two-faced and going with the flow.. yet AGAIN??

footballhottie
03-23-2006, 11:35 AM
I like him, leave him alone

Italian Stallion
03-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Getting two-faced and going with the flow.. yet AGAIN??

Nah, he just happens to be as sane as I am. So are many others here, who are ragging on you

justasportsfan
03-23-2006, 11:37 AM
I like him, leave him aloneyou should be banned for your sig.

ICE74129
03-23-2006, 11:38 AM
I like him, leave him alone

Well feel free to join him. That said the sig is really over the top

Mr. Miyagi
03-23-2006, 11:39 AM
And Wasn't Wys Banned?
No. He left on his own free will.

ICE74129
Nah, he just happens to be as sane as I am. So are many others here, who are ragging on you

He is missing the fact so many are sick of his BS. But I am all for him keeping going....doing the same sh@! got a founding member of this site Banned.

L.A. Playa
hey miyagi how are you

Mr. Miyagi
03-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Okay. We all get the point. Everyone's entitled to his/her own opinion.

But personal bashing is over. I'm closing the thread.