PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports Football Writer Adam Schein

patmoran2006
03-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Nationally, we are the laughinstock of the NFL right now.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5438096

6. Quick Quiz: What do Craig Nall and every FOXSports.com reader sitting in his office right now have in common? Answer: They all combined for zero passes last season. Yet that was somehow good enough to get Ralph Wilson, Marv Levy and the Buffalo Bills to give him a multi-year deal, a $1.3 million signing bonus and (are you sitting down) the right to challenge for the starting job.

Seriously. You cannot make this stuff up. This is officially the goofiest move of the off-season. By the way, Jon Kitna told me on Tuesday that the Bills never called his agent. Maybe Mr. Wilson is still trying to figure out the CBA extension, and that's why they inked Nall. Who knows? Can anyone in Buffalo get a clue? There's a reason why Eric Moulds wants out and why his agent was granted permission to seek a trade. If I am a die hard Bills' fan, I am afraid. What a wretched month of March for the Bills. That is, unless you are a big Robert Royal fan

SabreEleven
03-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Ouch

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 12:18 AM
Ya, that is pretty harsh, even I admit.

Meathead
03-24-2006, 12:39 AM
trust in the marv

AndreReed83
03-24-2006, 12:51 AM
The Kitna thing doesn't bother me because even though I like him, I'd say a majority of the message board said they didn't want him back when it was a hot topic. It's kind of hard to feel bad about something you weren't expecting in the first place.

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 01:01 AM
I dont like Kitna either.. I think its in response to rumors that the Bills contacted Kitna before eventually signing Nall.

Kerr
03-24-2006, 01:27 AM
I agree. Nall was a bad signing.

Night Train
03-24-2006, 02:36 AM
Nall could be good but who knows ?

Kitna was just brutal against the Bills in 2004 and obviously cannot throw. We already have a dead arm QB in Holcomb.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-24-2006, 05:41 AM
I have a world of respect for Kitna as a man.. I wish more athletes were like him, but I have no interest in him as a QB. We already have a carreer backup in Holcomb... why would we ad another?

And who the heck cares what this guy wrote anyway.. it is no "news" when a national writer disses the Bills... I cant remember the last time the national media had anything good to say about the bills, unless it was one of TD croonies patting him on the back for another "brave" draftday move.

Look, I dont know who the heck is going to be our QB next season, and at this point I am SICK of the speculation. BLAH BLAH BLAH JP/ BLAH BLAH BLAH Nall/BLAH BLAH BLAH Holcomb.

It is freaking 3 headed monstor that will distroy this team until some one just makes a dang decision and have the nads to stick with it.

BLAH BLAH BLAH Keithtr

Iehoshua
03-24-2006, 06:32 AM
...and everyone knows writers are the end-all and know-all of running a football team. In fact, the writers are actually real football GMs with aliases!
:crazy:

The only thing that you can't make up is their arrogance.

justasportsfan
03-24-2006, 07:04 AM
Who gives a rat's a$$ what people think. Oh wait., maybe PAt.

These people laughed at SD and picked them to finish last the year Rivers was drafted.Do0n't forget how they loved the Ryan Leaf pick. They laughed at the Patriots when they made playoffs the year they won their first sb and picked them to finish last in the AFCE that year. .

Here's the kicker, they praised Ralphy and TD when we hired Drew from the Pats.

As far as I'm concerned, they can all kiss Marv's crusty booty.

Pat , if you care so much about what people have to say about th bills, Join the FISH. You whine like most finfans do anyways.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-24-2006, 07:11 AM
Unfortunatly this is the point when Pat jumps back into the discussion and it will turn into a pissing match again, and will stop being an intelectual discussion.

Sorry pat, but this is getting real real real old.

:)

HHURRICANE
03-24-2006, 07:19 AM
Ok, let's be serious. Until the Bills put something on the field that can win games we deserve every piece of **** wriiten about us. We did suck in FA and I think having an inexperienced GM showed. I love Marv so I am going to give him time but he blew in March and he deserves the beating he is getting.

On a side note, Kitna sucks so not calling him is a ridiculous stretch. I'm sure the Bills didn't call Owen's agent either and we are probably going to need a receiver. So what.

DMBcrew36
03-24-2006, 07:24 AM
This guy is a clown.

You know what? It's a hell of a lot easier to sit there and criticize. He doesn't know anything, whether it be about Craig Nall, or what Marv Levy's plans are. ****, he may not know anything about being a GM in general.

Earthquake Enyart
03-24-2006, 07:35 AM
Fox lets any knucklehead be a "writer" for them.

The guy is a load.

feelthepain
03-24-2006, 07:42 AM
Pat , if you care so much about what people have to say about th bills, Join the FISH. You whine like most finfans do anyways.

Yet another shot at the Fins, I guess someone says something bad about the Bills and you can't take it, so you lash out at another team that was never mentioned in the article?? I'm glad all Bill fans aren't as childish as you.

SquishDaFish
03-24-2006, 08:07 AM
Great post Just great post!! But he should go be a Skins fan since they are making all of the right moves right pat!! (Sarcasm Off)

justasportsfan
03-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Yet another shot at the Fins, I guess someone says something bad about the Bills and you can't take it, so you lash out at another team that was never mentioned in the article?? I'm glad all Bill fans aren't as childish as you."WAAAAAAAH , he took a shot at finfans, MOOMMMMMYYYY" . I didn't pick you out but since you're so defensive and decided to reply to it, then thanks for proving my post. In case you forgot , this is a bills board and expect a bills fan to say that every now and then. Go look at finheaven, it's the same thing. You can keep whining all you want . 1-800-cry-baby.

Just so you know, I lived in So. Fla. 5 mins from Fins camp. I know more about what your fellow finfans are like than you do.

I have a feeling FTP will actually try and call that no. to make a complaint :snicker:

SquishDaFish
03-24-2006, 08:31 AM
LMAO

mayotm
03-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Nall is going to be our second string QB. Why is Adam Schein or anybody else getting all worked up about it?

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 08:49 AM
Unfortunatly this is the point when Pat jumps back into the discussion and it will turn into a pissing match again, and will stop being an intelectual discussion.

Sorry pat, but this is getting real real real old.

:)

I'm not taking any shots at the Bills. I saw a column and shared it. Is that a crime?

I didnt agree with the guy either, In fact I said "Even I admit that was harsh".

Buffalo Bills Zone Message Board.. I was reading Buffalo-related stuff and I put a link up. Problem?

mayotm
03-24-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm not taking any shots at the Bills. I saw a column and shared it. Is that a crime?

I didnt agree with the guy either, In fact I said "Even I admit that was harsh".

Buffalo Bills Zone Message Board.. I was reading Buffalo-related stuff and I put a link up. Problem?

You started the thread with the following statement:

That's not taking a shot at the Bills?

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 10:12 AM
You started the thread with the following statement:

That's not taking a shot at the Bills?

that's not a shot.. its the truth..

Does that mean we'll go 2-14? Of course not.. But it is what it is..

justasportsfan
03-24-2006, 10:22 AM

Does that mean we'll go 2-14? Of course not.. But it is what it is..I hope you don't commit suicide after I tell you this, YOU have become the laughing stock of BZ.

Does that mean you're weirder than FTP? Of course not.. But it is what it is

ICE74129
03-24-2006, 10:24 AM
Just take a look at the guy writing the article. He is John Claytons illegitimate offspring. You can tell the geek hasn't played football. He was that guy that got his lunch money taken from him, while sitting in the stands wishing he was able to play.

Typical writer geek that doesn't know spit about the game, but because someone gave him a spot on Foxsports.com, thinks he is an expert.

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 10:25 AM
I hope you don't commit suicide after I tell you this, YOU have become the laughing stock of BZ.

Does that mean you're weirder than FTP? Of course not.. But it is what it is

Who the hell is FTP?

And I have more than enough support so I promise you I'm not concerned.

justasportsfan
03-24-2006, 10:28 AM
And I have more than enough support so I promise you I'm not concerned.and so do the bills, so why does it bother you if one guy thinks we're the laughing stock of the NFL? It's one mans opinion. Big freakin deal.

SquishDaFish
03-24-2006, 10:29 AM
FTP is Feel The Pain our resident pain Miami fan lol

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 10:32 AM
It doesnt bother me, because I could see why anyone outside of Buffalo would think that. There's plenty of fans in Buffalo who feel the same way as well. It will take wins on the field to prove the idiots wrong.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Just take a look at the guy writing the article. He is John Claytons illegitimate offspring. You can tell the geek hasn't played football. He was that guy that got his lunch money taken from him, while sitting in the stands wishing he was able to play.

Typical writer geek that doesn't know spit about the game, but because some one gave him a spot on Foxsports.com, thinks he is an expert.

:snicker2:

justasportsfan
03-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Who the hell is FTP?

G. Host
03-24-2006, 04:41 PM
6. Quick Quiz: What do Craig Nall and every FOXSports.com reader sitting in his office right now have in common? Answer: They all combined for zero passes last season. Yet that was somehow good enough to get Ralph Wilson, Marv Levy and the Buffalo Bills to give him a multi-year deal, a $1.3 million signing bonus and (are you sitting down) the right to challenge for the starting job.

I haven't read the article but the writer is the 'laughinstock' of NFL reporting. Basically what they are saying is that NO NFL QBs have read FOXSports.com. Pretty pathetic of a news source if not even ONE QB who has thrown a pass reads it.

That is pretty pathetic isn't it? Almost as bad as the anti-Bills fans who write for News and Rochester D&C and constantly talk gloom & doom.

jmb1099
03-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Darn it I hate being right sometimes!!!

feelthepain
03-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Justas sister, He's always trying to pawn her off,

Justa showing off family photos again, looks like your halfbeed sister is sliming down...good for her!!! She quit beating you up and taking your deserts, huh?