X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Vic Carruci pisses me OFF.....

Vic Mr. so called expert got were he is today by covering the Bills for like 20 some odd years , I hear him every Friday on the radio and also On Sports Channel 7 every Sunday and he does nothing but bad mouth everything and anything the Bills try to do, Now I Have to admit I am not a huge fan of this offseason but in MY OPINION, we are better off with the players we got then the players we cut, with one exception Josh Reed.
    He absoultley hated JP before he even played a game and constantly rips every move the Bills do, now i know what u r saying we suck so he must be right, but He should be a little bit grateful and remember that his recognition in the NFL came when we covered the Super Bowl Teams here, PLus I am not questioning his Intelligence but whenever he talks about the Bills He is very negative and quick to change topic to a more popular topic like talking about Duante Culpepper or T.O.(sell out) So I guess what I am saying overall is Vic stop taking the money that these stations shell out and go cover another team!! Wondering if I am a minority on this one?
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Vic Carruci pisses me OFF.....

Carucci knows his stuff.

And he knows it because he does his homework.

I kind of wish he were still a Bills beat reporter....then again, I wish Jim Kelly were still our QB, with Hull snapping him the ball, lol.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Vic Carruci is one of the most unbiased writers out there... Vic Carruci is telling it like it is right now, even if some bills fans dont want to hear it.

Now if you were talking about Jerry Sullivan, who I know for a FACT pretty much relishes in the Bills misery.... Then i'd agree with you a lot more.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• bigbub2352
        • Feb 2005

I am not questioning his intelligence at all as a matter of fact i was a huge fan of his It just seems to me that he really doesn't know what is going on here anymore and doesn't care, he didn't even know who the Bills had signed and was getting there names wrong and didn't know much about then he said Melvin Tucker, and didnt know Matt Bowen's name also said that he thinks the Bills offered contracts to the RA Free Agents to shut the fans up. i know it sounds like I am knit picking but it is a trend that I have noticed for a year now, I Definetly agree with about Jerry Sullivan though he is usually against the Bills, Sabres, Bandits even the Buffalo Rapids ha ha
        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

He works out of his him home in the Buffalo area. I met Vic when I was flying to N.Y.C. My first flight in the morning was cancelled, so I got bumped up to first class on the second. Vic sat next me, he was on his way to new york for an interview with a "web based company" the NFL website. We had a great a talk on the flight down-he is a great guy. Knows his football and the Bills.
          Right now he is more positive with this Offseason than I am.
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
            I am not questioning his intelligence at all as a matter of fact i was a huge fan of his It just seems to me that he really doesn't know what is going on here anymore and doesn't care, he didn't even know who the Bills had signed and was getting there names wrong and didn't know much about then he said Melvin Tucker, and didnt know Matt Bowen's name also said that he thinks the Bills offered contracts to the RA Free Agents to shut the fans up. i know it sounds like I am knit picking but it is a trend that I have noticed for a year now, I Definetly agree with about Jerry Sullivan though he is usually against the Bills, Sabres, Bandits even the Buffalo Rapids ha ha
            Carruci still lives here and is around all the time he knows exactly what's going on.

Sullivan gets off on being the "bad guy" as its his job to be the Buffalo News version of a "Woody Paige" or Skip Bayless.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Did you watch Carruci on Murph's show last Sunday? He absolutely blasted into Wilson for being cheap and not addressing the offensive line efficiently through free agency.

This is what he said and I agree with him one million percent..
              That if our Offensive line was up to speed with the rest of the league, this is a down year in the division and if we addressed only the offensive line via free agency and the defensive tackle and side through the draft with the vets we have there now (Fletch, Vincent, TKO) that this team could have competed for a playoff spot right now. he said its going to be yet another rebuilding project.

How could you NOT agree with that? We had over $14 million in cap space and that DOESNT INCLUDE Eric Moulds, Bennie Anderson and Coy Wire.

Sign a pair of stud linemen for offense, take Ngata and a safety for defense and this team in a **** division was INSTANTLY in contention.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Vic and the rest dont get readers by being positive. Don't you watch the news? Stay the course and quit reading that crap.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

AGAIN I am not questioning his intelligence maybe he is just a frustrated fan like us and he gets the real scoop and that is why he is so negative, I guess i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, But it is annoying to listen too because he used to be my only ray of hope. can u feel the tears...
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

BUB.. I hear ya.. It sucks reading that crap, but right now unfortunately,it's the truth.

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

I can't disagree with what he says...Until JP does anything why should Carucci be criticle of him? I am a JP fan but the critics will lay into him until he proves them wrong. Carucci is dead on in critcizing the lack of effort addressing the line. Going after a restricted free agent that the Bills never got and signing a backup center is no way to fix the weakest part of the team. You can't expect a rookie(s) to go in there and make everything alright.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by don137
                        I can't disagree with what he says...Until JP does anything why should Carucci be criticle of him? I am a JP fan but the critics will lay into him until he proves them wrong. Carucci is dead on in critcizing the lack of effort addressing the line. Going after a restricted free agent that the Bills never got and signing a backup center is no way to fix the weakest part of the team. You can't expect a rookie(s) to go in there and make everything alright.
                        Well said.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                          Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                          Vic Carruci is one of the most unbiased writers out there... Vic Carruci is telling it like it is right now, even if some bills fans dont want to hear it.

Now if you were talking about Jerry Sullivan, who I know for a FACT pretty much relishes in the Bills misery.... Then i'd agree with you a lot more.
                          Jerry Sullivan is a tard

Your right though Vic is just telling it like it is but i can other points if he is on Channel 7 or whatever he should be talking about the bills. When the subject gets changed to the rest of the NFl fine. But then again i'm just going by what i have read about Vic i've always enjoyed his articles

Sullivan on the other hand i'd like to ***** slap him

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                            Vic Mr. so called expert got were he is today by covering the Bills for like 20 some odd years , I hear him every Friday on the radio and also On Sports Channel 7 every Sunday and he does nothing but bad mouth everything and anything the Bills try to do, Now I Have to admit I am not a huge fan of this offseason but in MY OPINION, we are better off with the players we got then the players we cut, with one exception Josh Reed.
                            He absoultley hated JP before he even played a game and constantly rips every move the Bills do, now i know what u r saying we suck so he must be right, but He should be a little bit grateful and remember that his recognition in the NFL came when we covered the Super Bowl Teams here, PLus I am not questioning his Intelligence but whenever he talks about the Bills He is very negative and quick to change topic to a more popular topic like talking about Duante Culpepper or T.O.(sell out) So I guess what I am saying overall is Vic stop taking the money that these stations shell out and go cover another team!! Wondering if I am a minority on this one?
                            How the hell are we better with the playes we picked up vs the ones we lost?

I know it's still early, but on paper, we are a lot worse than we were last year.

Comment

• HAMMER
                              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                              BUB.. I hear ya.. It sucks reading that crap, but right now unfortunately,it's the truth.
                              Not as much as reading yours!

Comment

Working...
                              X