• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

True Bills fans, stay the course.

Ignore the *****ers and whiners. Do like I have and put them on ignore. We will be rewarded once Marv gets the 06 and 07 offseasons out of the way.

Be patient.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: True Bills fans, stay the course.

Originally posted by ICE74129
    Ignore the *****ers and whiners. Do like I have and put them on ignore. We will be rewarded once Marv gets the 06 and 07 offseasons out of the way.

Be patient.
    *****ers and whiners? Be patient? Make up your mind.. That isnt what you were saying a few short weeks ago.
    ICE74129

Re: $$$$$$$$16-18 mill to spend$$$$$$$$$

Ralph will need to spend the bucks or we suck again. That = no fans after this last years crap

How can anybody in their right mind take a thing you say seriously? YOU DONT even know what your opinion is for yourself, until you see what the MAJORITY is.. Unbelieveable you are.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Pat are you in love with ICE??

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BillsIN05
        Pat are you in love with ICE??
        Hardly..
        Whiner. *****er.. Whatever.. Its a TOTAL joke for someone to have a "true bills fans, stay the course" thread when two weeks ago he's "whining" that if Ralph dont spend the money we suck again = no fans. And there's PLENTY Of more other posts right along those lines, I figured that one proved my point sufficiently enough.

And btw.. AS usual.. Nice contribution to the discussion.

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

hope Marv and Ralph live that long
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129

Be patient.
            I agree. But many of us have been calm and patient for the last 5 years. Where has that gotten us?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

BF1 that was with Donahoe. You have to give the current front office a chance and be patient. I think we are heading in right direction. Just because we cant sign every superstar like Pat wants doesnt mean we arent doing the right things.

And Pat I will contribute any way I see damn fit. Thats what you do with all of your negativity yes??

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by billsfanone
                I agree. But many of us have been calm and patient for the last 5 years. Where has that gotten us?
                Again I ask...what does that have to do with Marv. Those saying that were 100% just fine with Ralph Wilson butting out completely and turning the franchise over to a new 'President'. What did that get us? 31-49.

Let marv and crew have their shot.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  *****ers and whiners? Be patient? Make up your mind.. That isnt what you were saying a few short weeks ago.

How can anybody in their right mind take a thing you say seriously? YOU DONT even know what your opinion is for yourself, until you see what the MAJORITY is.. Unbelieveable you are.
                  Look who's talking. You've yapped one too many times you've forgotten what your stance is. Contradiction is your middle name.

I'll prove it to you if you want me to but if I have to go through all your posts. will go on a 2 month nap?
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

BF1 that was with Donahoe. You have to give the current front office a chance and be patient. I think we are heading in right direction. Just because we cant sign every superstar like Pat wants doesnt mean we arent doing the right things.

And Pat I will contribute any way I see damn fit. Thats what you do with all of your negativity yes??
                    Ice's comment I just cut and pasted had NOTHING to do with Donahoe. Its what HE said.. Not me, and it was TWO WEEKS AGO, RIGHT before Free AGency started

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      Look who's talking. You've yapped one too many times you've forgotten what your stance is. Contradiction is your middle name.

I'll prove it to you if you want me to but if I have to go through all your posts. will go on a 2 month nap?
                      I had EVERYTHING positive to say BEFORE FA and NOTHING since, I have deemed this FA period a total flop and joke and my stance hasn't changed an ounce since we signed Bruce Bowen.

I dont sit here and write "bills fans stay the course" crap.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

You yap plenty yourself, it just rarely has to do with anything concerning football.

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

I am fully conifident in how the Bills are going about retooling this franchise. And for the record, any posts before my 'joining' this site don't count. I was playing the 'Game' remember? My stances changed greatly after joining. I now post my real thoughts on this team and management.

QYB would be the best advice I can give folks.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                            • Jun 2005

PatMorON just stop now with your garbage. I dont mind that you are pissed off at the FA period so far. I dont mind that you ranted and ranted about it. But enough is enough. WE ALL HEARD YOU THE FIRST 50,000 times. Just stop and everyone wont dislike you so ******* much. I know thats where I stand.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

Yeah, I know. But the same people calling for everyone to be patient now were doing the same under TD's tenure. It's the SOS if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                              X