PDA

View Full Version : True Bills fans, stay the course.

ICE74129
03-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Ignore the *****ers and whiners. Do like I have and put them on ignore. We will be rewarded once Marv gets the 06 and 07 offseasons out of the way.

Be patient.

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 01:55 PM
Ignore the *****ers and whiners. Do like I have and put them on ignore. We will be rewarded once Marv gets the 06 and 07 offseasons out of the way.

Be patient.

*****ers and whiners? Be patient? Make up your mind.. That isnt what you were saying a few short weeks ago.
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1385525 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>ICE74129 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=4630) <!-- v3 Arcade -->http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/arcade/trophy.gif (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=4630) <!-- /v3 Arcade --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1385525", true); </SCRIPT>
<!-- vbPlaza start -->Registered User
<!-- vbPlaza end -->http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/buttons/golddonor.gif

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/customavatars/avatar4630_1.gif (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=4630)

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1385525><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10px; WIDTH: 100%" align=left><!-- icon and title -->Re: $$$$$$$$16-18 mill to spend$$$$$$$$$
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Ralph will need to spend the bucks or we suck again. That = no fans after this last years crap
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

How can anybody in their right mind take a thing you say seriously? YOU DONT even know what your opinion is for yourself, until you see what the MAJORITY is.. Unbelieveable you are.

SquishDaFish
03-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Pat are you in love with ICE??

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 02:00 PM
Pat are you in love with ICE??

Hardly..
Whiner. *****er.. Whatever.. Its a TOTAL joke for someone to have a "true bills fans, stay the course" thread when two weeks ago he's "whining" that if Ralph dont spend the money we suck again = no fans. And there's PLENTY Of more other posts right along those lines, I figured that one proved my point sufficiently enough.

And btw.. AS usual.. Nice contribution to the discussion.

bigbub2352
03-24-2006, 02:03 PM
hope Marv and Ralph live that long

LtBillsFan66
03-24-2006, 02:03 PM

Be patient.
I agree. But many of us have been calm and patient for the last 5 years. Where has that gotten us?

SquishDaFish
03-24-2006, 02:06 PM
BF1 that was with Donahoe. You have to give the current front office a chance and be patient. I think we are heading in right direction. Just because we cant sign every superstar like Pat wants doesnt mean we arent doing the right things.

And Pat I will contribute any way I see damn fit. Thats what you do with all of your negativity yes??

ICE74129
03-24-2006, 02:08 PM
I agree. But many of us have been calm and patient for the last 5 years. Where has that gotten us?

Again I ask...what does that have to do with Marv. Those saying that were 100% just fine with Ralph Wilson butting out completely and turning the franchise over to a new 'President'. What did that get us? 31-49.

Let marv and crew have their shot.

justasportsfan
03-24-2006, 02:09 PM
*****ers and whiners? Be patient? Make up your mind.. That isnt what you were saying a few short weeks ago.

How can anybody in their right mind take a thing you say seriously? YOU DONT even know what your opinion is for yourself, until you see what the MAJORITY is.. Unbelieveable you are.
Look who's talking. You've yapped one too many times you've forgotten what your stance is. Contradiction is your middle name.

I'll prove it to you if you want me to but if I have to go through all your posts. will go on a 2 month nap?

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 02:12 PM
BF1 that was with Donahoe. You have to give the current front office a chance and be patient. I think we are heading in right direction. Just because we cant sign every superstar like Pat wants doesnt mean we arent doing the right things.

And Pat I will contribute any way I see damn fit. Thats what you do with all of your negativity yes??

Ice's comment I just cut and pasted had NOTHING to do with Donahoe. Its what HE said.. Not me, and it was TWO WEEKS AGO, RIGHT before Free AGency started

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 02:14 PM
Look who's talking. You've yapped one too many times you've forgotten what your stance is. Contradiction is your middle name.

I'll prove it to you if you want me to but if I have to go through all your posts. will go on a 2 month nap?

I had EVERYTHING positive to say BEFORE FA and NOTHING since, I have deemed this FA period a total flop and joke and my stance hasn't changed an ounce since we signed Bruce Bowen.

I dont sit here and write "bills fans stay the course" crap.

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 02:15 PM

You yap plenty yourself, it just rarely has to do with anything concerning football.

ICE74129
03-24-2006, 02:18 PM

I am fully conifident in how the Bills are going about retooling this franchise. And for the record, any posts before my 'joining' this site don't count. I was playing the 'Game' remember? My stances changed greatly after joining. I now post my real thoughts on this team and management.

QYB would be the best advice I can give folks.

SquishDaFish
03-24-2006, 02:20 PM
PatMorON just stop now with your garbage. I dont mind that you are pissed off at the FA period so far. I dont mind that you ranted and ranted about it. But enough is enough. WE ALL HEARD YOU THE FIRST 50,000 times. Just stop and everyone wont dislike you so ******* much. I know thats where I stand.

LtBillsFan66

Yeah, I know. But the same people calling for everyone to be patient now were doing the same under TD's tenure. It's the SOS if you ask me.

justasportsfan
You yap plenty yourself, it just rarely has to do with anything concerning football.
So I take it, you're as guilty as ICe.

The reason why I don't say much is because it isn't over. I don't make decisions based on something that isn't over. If I responded to any of your football posts and the bills make a move, you're gonna change your mind and I would've wasted my time picking your post apart. Comprende?

we're taking Bunkley, oh wait, we're taking Ngata, oh wait we're taking Young.
You'll complain about the lack of movement and keep complaining til' your eyeballs fall off and when the bills make a move , you'll change your mind again.

Iehoshua
03-24-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm being patient now but hated TD.
:D

ICE74129
03-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I know. But the same people calling for everyone to be patient now were doing the same under TD's tenure. It's the SOS if you ask me.

For the first 2-3 years yes. I was leading the charge to get TD fired so badly the last two years, it wasn't even funny. After year THREE (not 3 months...three YEARS) I realized how bad TD was.

Marv and Modrak must be allowed to run this process and THEN we can see where we are.

northernbillfan
03-24-2006, 02:26 PM
This thread will lead to bad things being said and people getting warned and violating the TOS and we don't want that to happen.

I wish everyone could agree to disagree and move on.