PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: True Bills fans, stay the course.

LtBillsFan66
03-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Forked from: True Bills fans, stay the course. (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1413303)

For the first 2-3 years yes. I was leading the charge to get TD fired so badly the last two years, it wasn't even funny. After year THREE (not 3 months...three YEARS) I realized how bad TD was.

Marv and Modrak must be allowed to run this process and THEN we can see where we are.

Maybe you, but not 99% of people.

I welcome the critics as long as it's not a wysian type of campaign against the team or against a player.

I'm a fan no matter what. That doesn't mean I have to like everthing that's going on.

justasportsfan
03-24-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm a fan no matter what. That doesn't mean I have to like everthing that's going on.but you don't constantly keep repeating yourself like some article writer here.

I know Jfreeman is not happy with the way things are but you don't see me attacking his negativity because he doesn't constantly do it. One thread/post after another.

Iehoshua
03-24-2006, 02:38 PM
but you don't constantly keep repeating yourself like some article writer here.

I know Jfreeman is not happy with the way things are but you don't see me attacking his negativity because he doesn't constantly do it. One thread/post after another.
Agreed.

LtBillsFan66
03-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Agreed.

justasportsfan
03-24-2006, 02:42 PM
agreed.

ICE74129
03-24-2006, 02:43 PM
but you don't constantly keep repeating yourself like some article writer here.

:beers:

EDS
03-24-2006, 02:47 PM
Agreed.