PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Denney is so good that..

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 03:56 PM
That he was signed more than 24 hours ago and it still hasnt been put up on the Bills official website.

Are the MOD's there too busy with "other" things to not put up a resigning of a player who's been with the team for four seasons?

Or are they hoping no Bills fan will remember that we just brought back Ryan Denney?

tat2dmike77
03-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Probly the latter of the 2 pat

Drive 4 Five
03-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Oh what? C'mon guys, you have to give credit where credit is due. You have to admit he is a solid backup, like most of the players on this team.

patmoran2006
03-24-2006, 04:04 PM
I just think its funny that boy can't even get a line on his own team's "official" website.

SquishDaFish
03-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Unreal ::Shaking Head:: Doesnt suprise me you would start a thread like this.

OpIv37
03-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Alright Pat I'm gonna level with you here.

I agree with you about a lot of things, at least more so than most people here. I agree that the guy from the Bears would have been much better than Denney, and Denney is a career back-up. I'm not really sure what he did to deserve a re-signing either.

But I *****ed about it yesterday when it happened, then I let it go. If you keep harping on the same old things, people are going to get irritated quite quickly. Perfect example: TacklingDummy and his JP hatred.

Learn to let things go a little, and you'll get along better with people here. I'm not saying don't ***** (that would be the old pot and kettle thing...)- I'm just saying there comes a time to move on and find something new to ***** about.

G. Host
03-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Buffalo Bills website is not known for being up to date. It is one of the parts of organization which Donahoe had revamped but only got worse.

custcarcen
03-24-2006, 04:36 PM
I believe that he has "agreed to terms" but not yet signed.

Perhaps they are waiting for the paperwork to be signed and sealed.

justasportsfan
03-24-2006, 04:44 PM

Give Marv some slack. He's new. He probably didn't have a pen handy.

patmoran2006
03-25-2006, 10:09 PM

Ok its been ANOTHER 24 hours and there is no mention of him "agreeing to terms" or anything on that site.

Much love for Ryan Denney!

lordofgun
03-25-2006, 10:11 PM
They don't want us to get too excited, Pat.

Mr. Miyagi
03-25-2006, 10:52 PM
Alright Pat I'm gonna level with you here.

I agree with you about a lot of things, at least more so than most people here. I agree that the guy from the Bears would have been much better than Denney, and Denney is a career back-up. I'm not really sure what he did to deserve a re-signing either.

But I *****ed about it yesterday when it happened, then I let it go. If you keep harping on the same old things, people are going to get irritated quite quickly. Perfect example: TacklingDummy and his JP hatred.

Learn to let things go a little, and you'll get along better with people here. I'm not saying don't ***** (that would be the old pot and kettle thing...)- I'm just saying there comes a time to move on and find something new to ***** about.
:rofl:

Exactly. Look at OpIv. Instead of *****ing about the same thing, try *****ing at other people's *****ing. Just something new.

Watch and learn Pat.

:snicker:

patmoran2006
03-25-2006, 10:55 PM
I've been done *****in about Ryan Denney..

I think its partially funny and partially embarasingly that we bring a four year veteran back to the team, and he cant get no ink on Bills.com

Yet Woodbury gets a running diary? Denney can't even get a blurb?

Mr. Miyagi
03-25-2006, 11:01 PM
I think its partially funny and partially embarasingly that we bring a four year veteran back to the team, and he cant get no ink on Bills.com
Re-signing really isn't that big of a deal for a backup player of Denney's "caliber". If they don't tell us, we would never know he was ever gone.

Dr. Lecter
03-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Funny, I decide what I think of Ryan Denney's play based on what I saw during the games last year. And I saw a much improved player who, while not an all-star, showed himself to be solid against the run and actually got some key sacks.

I guess I need to learn that the only measure is when the team's website adds a story about him to the official website.

Mr. Miyagi
03-25-2006, 11:25 PM
I guess I need to learn that the only measure is when the team's website adds a story about him to the official website.
If that's the case, Tory Woodbury is the second coming of Christ the Savior.

Dozerdog
03-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Of all the things on the Bills to worry about, getting Denny's signing recognized on BB.com has to be priority #345

John Doe
03-26-2006, 07:45 AM
Of all the things on the Bills to worry about, getting Denny's signing recognized on BB.com has to be priority #345

Do you really think that it is that high?

The_Philster
03-26-2006, 07:51 AM
I've been done *****in about Ryan Denney..

Yet Woodbury gets a running diary? Denney can't even get a blurb?
Woodbury's diary is reprinted on BB.com from NFLEurope.com

ICE74129
03-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Funny, I decide what I think of Ryan Denney's play based on what I saw during the games last year. And I saw a much improved player who, while not an all-star, showed himself to be solid against the run and actually got some key sacks.

No doc he sucks...didn't you get the memo?

G. Host
03-26-2006, 05:42 PM

Hearing *****ing about it by someone who does not like the player has to be in the six figures....