• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Walker for Moulds?

From an espn chat:

Brad (NM): Hey Jeremy TOTALLY APPRECIATE YA HANGING EXTRA LONG DUDE!...why not trade Moulds for Javon Walker?

Jeremy Green: (5:33 PM ET ) It makes a lot of sense. Two guys that want out and though Favre does not want to lose Walker he would be recpetive if they at least get something in return.

Think a deal like that could go down? I'm sure the pack would love to have moulds. A proven receiver to go along with driver and ferguson. Bet moulds would love to play with a future hall of fame qb. The pack would use it as bait to convince farve to come back. Walker just want to get the hell out of town. Walker and Evans. Need I say more? If Marv could pull off something like this, he would make our offense the most dangerous in the afc east.
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Re: Walker for Moulds?

It would be terrific if that happened although, very unlikely in my opinion.

At this point with Moulds how could you say no to that trade?

It would also keep the youth movement in full swing.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Packers would probably want a draft pick thrown in for the age difference..

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Kerr
        From an espn chat:

Brad (NM): Hey Jeremy TOTALLY APPRECIATE YA HANGING EXTRA LONG DUDE!...why not trade Moulds for Javon Walker?

Jeremy Green: (5:33 PM ET ) It makes a lot of sense. Two guys that want out and though Favre does not want to lose Walker he would be recpetive if they at least get something in return.

Think a deal like that could go down? I'm sure the pack would love to have moulds. A proven receiver to go along with driver and ferguson. Bet moulds would love to play with a future hall of fame qb. The pack would use it as bait to convince farve to come back. Walker just want to get the hell out of town. Walker and Evans. Need I say more? If Marv could pull off something like this, he would make our offense the most dangerous in the afc east.

Even with Walker the offense will struggle a bit, still need that O-line and a decent QB..

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
          From an espn chat:

And Walker is already used to catching passes from Nall...

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

There is no way Green Bay is trading Walker straight up for Moulds..

It would probably cost us at least a third round draft pick as well.

I WOULD do it though.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Kerr
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
              What a guy.
              I doubt nall would make a difference in any decision.

Comment

• J TES
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                Really? When? Certainly not in a game. Unless you mean on the sideline playing catch. Yeah maybe thats it, Nall probably does toss around a football with the REAL football players trying to keep them loss. Moulds for Walker? Keep dreaming. The best the Bills are going to get for a guy who every other team in the league knows hates being in Buffalo, and is eventually going to end up cut is a 5th, and you'll be extremely lucky to get that. Walker for Moulds, thats funny, you guys are funny, thats why I come on here.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by J TES
                  Really? When? Certainly not in a game. Unless you mean on the sideline playing catch. Yeah maybe thats it, Nall probably does toss around a football with the REAL football players trying to keep them loss. Moulds for Walker? Keep dreaming. The best the Bills are going to get for a guy who every other team in the league knows hates being in Buffalo, and is eventually going to end up cut is a 5th, and you'll be extremely lucky to get that. Walker for Moulds, thats funny, you guys are funny, thats why I come on here.
                  I think that's a very ignorant way to get your point across.

But I also agree with you on both your Nall and Moulds points.

Comment

• capitolneal
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    I think that's a very ignorant way to get your point across.

But I also agree with you on both your Nall and Moulds points.

I agree we will be lucky to get a 5th for him I don't like it but teams are really stingent with picks As for Walker just another Florida reciever to me

Comment

• capitolneal
                      • Sep 2003

Florida state that is

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

You were right the first time, He's from Florida... and I would take Walker in a minute if something could be worked out.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

haha! That would be funny. Moulds goes to GB and Farve decides to retire and Moulds is stuck with Rogers. He'll beg the GB GM to trade for JP
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            haha! That would be funny. Moulds goes to GB and Farve decides to retire and Moulds is stuck with Rogers. He'll beg the GB GM to trade for JP
                            It would be great if that happened.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              Favre is coming back. Book it. I doubt he was ever really considering retirement. I think he just enjoys the "Brett please come back we need you" so much that he's dragging out the final announcement.
                              finsrclowns

Comment

Working...
                              X