PDA

View Full Version : Holcomb done as a Bill?

acehole
03-25-2006, 02:04 PM
http://buffalobills.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=122644

Ochs ....our allocated qb is doning very well.
We either keep him or lose him.
We just signed Nall so he is in...
Odd man out JP or Holcomb.

We have seen holcomb allthough "Ok" he has no upside.
JP needs more time to see either way.

I would take potential over safety right now as ....it is not like we need him like we needed Frank REICH. This team isnt a contender (as of today).

On this note D Mcfarland...is also playying LT and look good abiet against inferior competion.....could he make the switch to the right side?...allowing J Peters on the left?...Then we can pick up 2 road grader guards in the draft and be done with it for now....?

ParanoidAndroid
03-25-2006, 02:16 PM

I would take potential over safety right now as ....it is not like we need him like we needed Frank REICH. This team isnt a contender (as of today).

On this note D Mcfarland...is also playying LT and look good abiet against inferior competion.....could he make the switch to the right side?...allowing J Peters on the left?...Then we can pick up 2 road grader guards in the draft and be done with it for now....?

I doubt either is going to amount to much, especially McFarland, but we can always hope.

Turf
03-25-2006, 02:21 PM
Are these crib notes or are you drunk?

acehole
03-25-2006, 02:24 PM
<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Are these crib notes or are you drunk?<<<

My drinking days are over....but Marv did recently say somthing about a few young guys on the offensive line.....I was just putting 2 and 2 together...on a slow news day.

Nothing positive or constructive to say?

mybills
03-25-2006, 03:36 PM
I thought you were drunk too, when I saw this...

Name: thumb_carrot.jpg Views: 0 Size: 1.0 KB

MTBillsFan
03-25-2006, 04:57 PM
I watched Ochs and McFarland in college at UM. They both can contribute to our team. For the past decade UM has been one of the elite 1-AA programs in the nation. Ochs started at CSU before he transfered to UM.

Go BILLS

Night Train
03-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Holcomb is "well done" at being a Bill.

I don't care how much experience he has over J.P. or Nall at present. That experience consists of playing limited and *****ty at QB.

I've seen the future and it ain't him.

patmoran2006
03-25-2006, 08:11 PM
I dont see them cutting Holcomb this year and leaving themself with no real experience at QB.

That being said, I hope he's holding a clip board as the third QB

Marvelous
03-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Man mybills, that pic is gross.. I've seen a few different versions of it and slow-mo is nasty.

Mr. Cynical
03-25-2006, 10:50 PM
Holcomb is "well done" at being a Bill.

I don't care how much experience he has over J.P. or Nall at present. That experience consists of playing limited and *****ty at QB.

I've seen the future and it ain't him.

Agreed.

John Doe
03-26-2006, 07:56 AM

There is a place for Ochs - its called the practice squad.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-26-2006, 08:06 AM
There is a place for Ochs - its called the practice squad.

or.. scout team

bledslow
03-26-2006, 03:39 PM

if holcomb is sent packing,this team will win a total of two games. bills could have won 10 games if moulds could stay healthy,and maybe if there was a decent rb on the team. i can only imagine what holcomb could do with a decent o-line in front of him. bills might actually win the fuggin division.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
03-27-2006, 06:38 AM
I don't want to speculate on who our 3 QBs will be at this point, but I think it is foolish to assume that just because we signed Nall that he is a lock to make the team. There is just as good a chance that he is cut as anyone.

mybills
03-28-2006, 08:59 AM
Man mybills, that pic is gross.. I've seen a few different versions of it and slow-mo is nasty.
:snicker: