PDA

View Full Version : Bruins Pimped slapped the Sabres Tonight

SabreEleven
03-26-2006, 02:45 AM
and they took it just like the good little *****es that they are. Boston was pounding the Sabres and nobody stood up at all. The 3rd period hit Roy was probably legal but you just don't take it. They should have at least got in his face (I think it was Gill) and let him know it wasn't cool. Bruins treated them like Ho's and the Sabres played the part.

pyrrhonist
03-26-2006, 12:24 PM
A complete and utter disgrace last night. Not just the hitting, but the entire game. This team is going bye-bye in Round 1 if they continue to play like this. Philadelphia won't be the patsy they were earlier in the season in the playoffs. I figured that Ottawa's lackluster play from Friday wouldn't stand against the Flyers, and it didn't---They kicked their asses.

SkateZilla
03-27-2006, 06:04 AM
A complete and utter disgrace last night. Not just the hitting, but the entire game. This team is going bye-bye in Round 1 if they continue to play like this. Philadelphia won't be the patsy they were earlier in the season in the playoffs. I figured that Ottawa's lackluster play from Friday wouldn't stand against the Flyers, and it didn't---They kicked their asses.

Lindy Ruff Is Blowing a Gasket,

He may have to go into the hospital soon...ha

SABURZFAN
03-27-2006, 07:42 AM
things have been looking bleak lately but let's hope we can snap out of it come playoff time. :up:

pyrrhonist
03-27-2006, 11:43 AM
The primary concern for Buffalo, now that Ottawa is running away with the NE again, is to keep that #4 playoff spot secure.