Time Warner and all the other Cable Networks better hurry up and get NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Time Warner and all the other Cable Networks better hurry up and get NFL Network

The Broncos-Chiefs match will be the first live, in-season game on NFL Network, which will show eight prime-time games from Thanksgiving through the end of the season. Those games will be on either Thursday or Saturday nights.
    ESPN will kick off the new era of Monday Night Football with a doubleheader, the NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue announced Monday.

I want to see those games.
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Time Warner and all the other Cable Networks better hurry up and get NFL Network

Do you not have COX service where you are?

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Re: Time Warner and all the other Cable Networks better hurry up and get NFL Network

Originally posted by ICE74129
      Do you not have COX service where you are?
      huh?

Comment

• tat2dmike77
        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
        • Dec 2005

Cox is still in business i thought adelphia comcast and time warner put them out of business

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
          Cox is still in business i thought adelphia comcast and time warner put them out of business
          COX? ithey are huge in these parts! No way they are going out of Business. I have internet, phone and digital cable through them.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
            COX? ithey are huge in these parts! No way they are going out of Business. I have internet, phone and digital cable through them.
            Time Warner is all over the place and dominates NY. I have never heard of Cox.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

BTW, here's an excellent quote that I totally agree with.

On top of that, you deny us the opportunity to see some of the channels we do want. This may be just me, but I'm sure it applies to others: Time Warner, get the NFL Network on by this summer, before they start showing actual pro football games this fall, or I'm gone.
              As much as I like it, I can live without Capital News 9. An NFL Network spokesman said Time Warner corporate folks "refuse to engage us." Granted, with the addition of games, the network's asking price and channel placement demands have increased. All true, don't care, get it done.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Go get DirecTV.

Then you'll be able to watch the games on NFL Network.

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

Better move Mikey, no soup for you!

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                    Go get DirecTV.

Then you'll be able to watch the games on NFL Network.
                    exactly- Cable SUCKS. Satellite is so much better.

In this area, everything is Cox or Comcast. I've had both (depending on where I lived) and they're both terrible.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Satellite is cheaper too.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        Satellite is cheaper too.

Not too mention less problems and not having to deal with absolute DOLTS on the phone when calling. Or dealing with "thank you for calling Crapelphia, your approximate hold time is 38 minutes."

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                          Not too mention less problems and not having to deal with absolute DOLTS on the phone when calling. Or dealing with "thank you for calling Crapelphia, your approximate hold time is 38 minutes."
                          oh man don't get me started- I can tell you several horror stories along those lines about both Cox and Comcast.

and Cox's TV signal was terrible anyway. I got better reception with an antenna, which is ridiculous. Plus, for some reason they don't even have the networks on the right channels (ie the local CBS affiliate is channel 9 on antenna, Comcast and DirecTV, but it's 39 on Cox- wtf?).
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Can't wait for IPTV to roll out.. I have Verizon here, and it should be late this year. $25 a month for everything (minus pay channels).

I got rid of Comcast a few years ago when the cable modem went up to $50 a month.. I've been satisfied with DISH (who have NFL Network now too) and DSL.

Comment

• Jersey1031
                              • Feb 2003

Yea Direct Tv is the best...NFL Network is getting games now??

I hope we get a primetime game this season...
                              "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

Working...
                              X