PDA

View Full Version : When Moulds Is Gone, Who's Steppin Up??

patmoran2006
03-27-2006, 05:38 PM
who's going to step up?

Josh Reed? Andre Davis? Roscoe Parrish? Sam Aiken? Drew Hadaad? Don Beebe? BOBBY ROYAL??

You've got to be kidding me... I was hoping my a$$ off that something could have been worked out, its not like we're going to take that $5.5 million and do anything with it...

Lee Evans is going to see more double-teams than Jenna Jamison.

DRAFT VERNON DAVIS!

SABURZFAN
03-27-2006, 05:43 PM
we need a DT.

patmoran2006
03-27-2006, 05:44 PM
we need a DT.

Take away RB, one WR and CB and you can make a case for needing EVERYTHING

Philagape
03-27-2006, 06:07 PM
I whined about signing Givens, but nooooooo OBD wouldn't listen .....

buffalofan19
03-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Actually, with Moulds gone, they are going to need receiver with size. The Bills will not go anywhere with Evans and Parrish, or Evans and Reed as a 1,2 combination. They are too small. Andre Davis might be a little bigger, but he still doesn't make me comfortable. They need a possession receiver with size who can go up and get the ball like Moulds could. Sam Aiken has the ideal size, but I am not sure if he is good enough.

X-Era
03-27-2006, 06:16 PM
who's going to step up?

Josh Reed? Andre Davis? Roscoe Parrish? Sam Aiken? Drew Hadaad? Don Beebe? BOBBY ROYAL??

You've got to be kidding me... I was hoping my a$$ off that something could have been worked out, its not like we're going to take that $5.5 million and do anything with it...

Lee Evans is going to see more double-teams than Jenna Jamison.

DRAFT VERNON DAVIS!

Dude, your rep has fallen faster than a lead fart.

Anyways, Im a huge fan of Vernon Davis. Id love to land a OT, but then again, whos the 1st round stud OT for Denver again? Yet my grandma could run for 1000+ behind them. DT? Ngata is the only one, to me, with Tripplett signing, Moulds likely gone, and plenty of DT's to be had later,

PICK VERNON DAVIS!!!

SABURZFAN
03-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Take away RB, one WR and CB and you can make a case for needing EVERYTHING

yeah...tripplett and anderson.then who?sape???the OL is an eyesore as well.

The_Philster
03-28-2006, 05:05 AM
Sam Aiken has the ideal size, but I am not sure if he is good enough.didn't seem to be that good when he started in Eric's place last year :ill: Once Moulds is gone, the WR position is gonna be hurting, IMO :ill:

Meathead
03-28-2006, 06:41 AM
drew haddad is available

ICE74129
03-28-2006, 07:42 AM
I have an idea. How about we stop with the stupid Draft a TE when we have THREE Bull SH@! and address both lines? What a friggin concept. AFTER we address the lines then we worry about WR.