• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

Mark Weiler

Thanks to angelo73 @ bb.com

Link

No one paying attention to the wilings at One Bills Drive could possibly be unaware of the precarious QB situation that is essentially a creation of the Bills themselves. In part it defines the Bills and their impatience with QBs coupled with their self-fulfilling prophecies of "not being able to find a starter." One must ask the obvious, how hard are they looking? It would appear that their expectations are a bit unrealistic, especially considering the tools (AHEM….offensive line) that recent QBs have had to work with.

Edited to comply with copywrite policies-DB
    Last edited by DraftBoy; 03-28-2006, 12:09 PM.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Mark Weiler

moron, didn't even bother reading it, he predicted the bills to lose every game last year but 1, he's not a Bills fan

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by draz54
      Thanks to angelo73 @ bb.com

Link

No one paying attention to the wilings at One Bills Drive could possibly be unaware of the precarious QB situation that is essentially a creation of the Bills themselves. In part it defines the Bills and their impatience with QBs coupled with their self-fulfilling prophecies of "not being able to find a starter." One must ask the obvious, how hard are they looking? It would appear that their expectations are a bit unrealistic, especially considering the tools (AHEM….offensive line) that recent QBs have had to work with.
      2 things
      1...we can't post entire articles...only a blurb and a link...it's a copyright violation as well as a TOS violation
      2...why go to angelo73 @ bb.com when the link for this article is already on our front page at www.billszone.com ?
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        moron, didn't even bother reading it, he predicted the bills to lose every game last year but 1, he's not a Bills fan
        Im a Bills fan, and It wouldnt shock me to see them go 2-14 with moves they've made since last season ended.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i miss Wys.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
            i miss Wys.
            Huh? He's here, his name is Moron.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

I wonder what it would be like if Pat, Wys, Op and Ice started their own mb.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                me, wys, and op would be the majority and that means Ice would agree with EVERYTHING we said..

hammer.. good one.

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
                  • Jul 2003

I have no idea how he found the time to write those posts that never ended but were filled with stats. I could watch a game in the time it took to read a Wys involved thread.
                  In Marv We Trust
                  The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                    don't group me in that crap. I am one of the only positive guys here. And you post more than I do, so you can't go down that road either.

Pat is on a personal crusade to own every thread on the board. That coupled with excessive negativity is what got Wys booted. Pat is following suit...

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                      don't group me in that crap. I am one of the only positive guys here. And you post more than I do, so you can't go down that road either.

Pat is on a personal crusade to own every thread on the board. That coupled with excessive negativity is what got Wys booted. Pat is following suit...
                      it's not about the number of posts. It's about being repetitive.

Wys didn't get booted. He left. I doubt Pat will leave unless he finds another mb where he can whine all day.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

As always, good stuff by Weiler. He's taken his old Bills Buzz crew and added the Bills guy from realfootball to make what I perceive to be a solid site. Hopefully the mock draft that has us taking Michael Huff comes true.

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
                          As always, good stuff by Weiler. He's taken his old Bills Buzz crew and added the Bills guy from realfootball to make what I perceive to be a solid site. Hopefully the mock draft that has us taking Michael Huff comes true.
                          So again, we ignore the lines to take a backup safety? We have our starting DB's. We need lines.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Ice,

How is Huff a backup safety? It seems to me that Bowen was brought in as a backup.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                              So again, we ignore the lines to take a backup safety? We have our starting DB's. We need lines.
                              Why dont you buy a Bowen jersey then..

As to your earlier comment. You're not positive.. Your not negative either.. You are whatever the majority at that time is.

Comment

Working...
                              X