PDA

View Full Version : Slipping In The Draft?

LifetimeBillsFan
03-27-2006, 06:54 PM
While we have all heard about Vince Young and Elvis Dumerville and I have been talking about Marcus McNeill not being impressive for months, this article from NBC Sports lists some others that the Bills might be interested in who seem to be falling on some draft-boards around the NFL, including Max Jean-Gilles, Bobby Carpenter, and one of my sleepers, Greg Lee.

I hope that some of you may find it interesting.

URL: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12038276/

It sounds like Jean-Gilles, for all of his talent, might be one of those guys who may eat himself out of the league.....

patmoran2006
03-27-2006, 06:56 PM
I wasnt a Giles fan to begin with, I agree with you.

ICE74129
03-27-2006, 07:40 PM
While we have all heard about Vince Young and Elvis Dumerville and I have been talking about Marcus McNeill not being impressive for months, this article from NBC Sports lists some others that the Bills might be interested in who seem to be falling on some draft-boards around the NFL, including Max Jean-Gilles, Bobby Carpenter, and one of my sleepers, Greg Lee.

It sounds like Jean-Gilles, for all of his talent, might be one of those guys who may eat himself out of the league.....

I want Davin Joseph in the 2nd after we go DT in round 1. We can go OT if justice or someone else worth it is there then Guard with one of our two 3rd round picks.

ZacGriffi~82
03-27-2006, 07:44 PM
If he slips all the way to the third you have to take Jean-Gilles. He has to much talent not too.

ICE74129
03-27-2006, 07:53 PM
If he slips all the way to the third you have to take Jean-Gilles. He has to much talent not too.

After Mike Williams? Marv and Tom M won't do it.

Carlton Bailey
03-27-2006, 08:02 PM
My dream scenario is to go Huff then Gabe Watson in the first two rounds, then Duce Latui in round 3.

Slim
03-27-2006, 08:22 PM
My dream scenario is to go Huff then Gabe Watson in the first two rounds, then Duce Latui in round 3.

Agreed.

ICE74129
03-27-2006, 08:26 PM

We have our starters in the secondary, Draft lines.

ParanoidAndroid
03-27-2006, 10:51 PM
We have our starters in the secondary, Draft lines.

I'm not convinced that we will stand pat with Bowen and Wire :ill: as our potential starting SS. I still think Baker is better suited for FS, but maybe he can surprise. If that leaves Vincent and Leonhard at FS, I would think we need at least one more DB.

Bmax
03-28-2006, 01:42 AM
My dream draft would be ....

1. NGATA
2. Spencer
3a. Whitworth
3b. Griffin- texas...Manning cb....

could happen....

Bmax

Jan Reimers
03-28-2006, 07:48 AM
I'm not convinced that we will stand pat with Bowen and Wire :ill: as our potential starting SS. I still think Baker is better suited for FS, but maybe he can surprise. If that leaves Vincent and Leonhard at FS, I would think we need at least one more DB.
I agree 100%. We are NOT set at safety. I would still probably take a DT and an O lineman with our first 2 picks (depending on availability), but I'd grab a safety in the third round - or perhaps earlier if a bigtime guy fell into our lap.

mysticsoto
03-28-2006, 08:59 AM

I wonder if Jean-Gilles is going to follow Jamie Nails - someone who had potential but just couldn't break the buffet addiction...