PDA

View Full Version : I know this is crazy but....

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
03-28-2006, 07:43 AM
I don't think of myself as some kind of gypsy psychic or anything....but the last two times I had a dream about moves the Bills were making they came true.

1) Cutting Drew Bledsoe

2) Getting rid of Tom Donahoe and Mike Mularkey at the same time.

Well last night, I had a dream that Marv traded our #8 and Willis to Houston for their #1 and Dominick Davis.

We picked Brick with the #1.

Now.....this doesn't seem very likely.

But I have to wonder if there is the potential for Willis to be traded on or before draft day.

Willis is not a character guy like Marv wants....and he is getting to the end of a contract and will almost certainly be asking for a lot of jack.

Most Bills fans know that it is pretty likely that Willis is gone in 2 yrs.

And his value is pretty high right now.

hmmmmm

Dr. Lecter
03-28-2006, 07:52 AM
If Houston accepted that trade, they would have to be on heavy amounts of crack, herion, LSD, pot and Jack Daniels. They woudl be getting ripped off big time.

ICE74129
03-28-2006, 07:55 AM
The texans aren't coming out of #1. If they were SMART, they take D'brick. But they will cave into 'fantasy football' and take Bush.

You have Davis who is a damn solid back. If the trade goes through for moulds you have two good WR's. You have a damn solid QB that will flourish under Kubiak. What they need is a LINE!!!! All that firepower means SH@! if your RB can't run and if your QB doesn't have time.

Look they sell tickets. The waiting list in 02 when I thought I was moving to houston was THREE YEARS on season tickets. They pack that house. So they don't need bush to sell more tickets. What they need is an OL to start WINNING GAMES.

But hey, Let them do what they want. Adding bush puts way too much money in that backfield and not nearly enough on thier lines. Just another AFC Team that will be ripe for the beating.

OpIv37
03-28-2006, 08:03 AM
That is crazy. But I think it would be a good move (except for the fact that my McGahee jersey would be worthless).

FlyingDutchman
03-28-2006, 08:10 AM
You have a damn solid QB that will flourish under Kubiak..

Solid? I know he had no blocking,...but solid?

patmoran2006
03-28-2006, 08:19 AM
That is crazy. But I think it would be a good move (except for the fact that my McGahee jersey would be worthless).

No it wouldn't.. Just get you some tape to put over McGahee's name.

My Rob Johnson #11 has lasted forever. It later became my Bledsoe jersey, and it's now my Parrish Jersey.

As for Texans GM Casserly, if he passed on Bush and Reggie ends up having the kind of career a lot think he will, he'll be forever known as the GM who passed on Reggie Bush. That will be his legacy. BTW, Houston is really close to becoming a good team. If they get the right fat guys in this draft, look out.

justasportsfan
03-28-2006, 08:27 AM
Willis = Thurman. They like putzing around with the press.

OpIv37
03-28-2006, 09:52 AM
Willis = Thurman. They like putzing around with the press.

Maybe in attitude. Now if Willis could = Thurman on the field, we'd all be very happy.

Mr. Miyagi
03-28-2006, 10:24 AM
I had a dream last night that Marv just flat out released Moulds, and Houston and Philly got into a bidding war for him.

I hope they're not dumb enough to do that and get something in return. :pray:

Jersey1031
03-28-2006, 10:38 AM

I have an Official McGahee and Official Moulds...!

How you think I feel...

Mr. Pink
03-28-2006, 10:49 AM
Hey just think of it this way...in 10-15 years how cool is to sport the McGahee jersey? I still have my Eric Metcalf Browns Jersey that I sport on occasion. Nostalgia is great from time to time.

OpIv37
03-28-2006, 11:22 AM
I have an Official McGahee and Official Moulds...!

How you think I feel...

even if Moulds leaves, he was still with the team for a decade and played well for us- I'd hold onto it. I have replica Kelly and B. Smith jerseys that I still wear (I actually got the Kelly one last year).

If McGahee were to leave, I don't think his jersey is worth keeping. He was only here 3 years, sat one out for injury and sucked in one of the other two (again that's assuming he leaves- if he stays I still think he can have a good career if he keeps his head straight).

TigerJ
03-28-2006, 12:07 PM
Well, this should cure you once and for all of the notion that when you dream about these things your dreams come true.