PDA

View Full Version : And Tom Donahoe said this guy didn't interview well.

ICE74129
03-28-2006, 09:19 AM
Not bad for a guy that 'needs to work on his interviewing skills'.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2386416

don137
03-28-2006, 09:25 AM
I read that in the Charlotte paper...I guess TD forgot that Fox was just coaching in the Super Bowl a few days prior to the interview and had his mind on other things than being a head coach somewhere...However, I do have to give Marty Hurney, the Panthers GM, a lot of credit. He gives Fox the players to work with. What did TD do for his coaches?

patmoran2006
03-28-2006, 09:28 AM
TD is a scumbag because if he had made the right HC choice just 50% of the time, this organization would be SO different.
We could have had Marvin Lewis or Fox instead of Williams.

And OMG, we could have had Weiss instead of Mularkey.. That is 100% DIRECTLY on the gm.

Carolina has been in the league for what, 11 years? and they been in three championship games, two under Fox already.. TD sucks.

ICE74129
03-28-2006, 09:37 AM
I read that in the Charlotte paper...I guess TD forgot that Fox was just coaching in the Super Bowl a few days prior to the interview and had his mind on other things than being a head coach somewhere...However, I do have to give Marty Hurney, the Panthers GM, a lot of credit. He gives Fox the players to work with. What did TD do for his coaches?
I tell ya what, the 04 season defined this guys career. 1/2 his damn team on IR, at least 8 starters including 3 probowlers and he STILL was in the hunt for a playoff spot going into the last week of the season.

His players would walk through fire for him.

And think on this...how did Fox build that team? By addressing the LINES.

justasportsfan
03-28-2006, 09:41 AM
A great inteview to TD is when the guy just answers " YES SIR" to every question. If the guy says anything else, he fails.

eyedog
03-28-2006, 10:17 AM
TD was a freaking school teacher who somehow ended up working for the Steelers and eventually became the gm.