PDA

View Full Version : Moulds Trade

ghz in pittsburgh
03-28-2006, 12:13 PM
1) There are some who insists that Bills have to cut him. As always I want to consider the source and reasoning. If the source is from Houston or any team that is negotiating with Moulds, then I have to discard it because those parties have an interest of misleading other teams from negotiating against them. From reasoning, all we heard so far is that Marv said that they cannot carry Moulds' salary. But looking at the cap, the Bills can carry that salary. I thought the TV money and revenue from the high revenue teams would cover the cap money so Ralph does not have to dig into his own pocket - unless he wants to keep the money, a unlikely scenario. Finally there might be a bonus that's due soon - April 1? April 15? Can anyone check Moulds contract?

2) There are reports that point to active negotiations in Moulds trade. But most of the reports came from one source - Moulds agents. Of course they have an interest to do so. I would not be surprised they would lie to generate interest. Marv said that there is no concrete offers. I tend to believe that.

It looks like it is still a long way to go.

ricogarion
03-28-2006, 12:19 PM
For Bills fans this trade is our only benefit,each and every pick is like gold for the future of this club.Each pick an opportunity to find a starter to shorten our needs list.

patmoran2006
03-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Whether he's cut, traded for a 4th rounder or traded for a bar of soap, I hope it happens soon......... Marv has other things to worry about. Seems to me far too much time has been spent on Moulds negotations for a paycut and a pair of RFA that turns out we werent even CLOSE to luring away from their respective teams.

If I had my way, I'd find a way to bring him back.. But that's really not possible anymore so I hope the matter is resolved soon so Marv can STOP wasting his thoughts and energy on him.

capitolneal
03-28-2006, 12:24 PM
I agree with that I think Houston wpuld give up a pick to get Moulds because if we cut him he is going to a WINNER say what you want about E Moulds he is not about the $ he could of gotten more last time he signed with us if I remeber correctly he could of gotten MIllions more from Philly.... WE will get a pick for him...With that being said we are a worse team without him I liked the way he handled himself for yrs and I can even look past last yr but this just shows that football is a business

don137
03-28-2006, 12:35 PM
sad thing is with the free agent signings and the #1 overall pick I think the Texans are ahead of Buffalo so far in terms of rebuilding...

NorthCarBills
03-28-2006, 01:00 PM
This article about Terry Glenn's geriatric arse getting $4M per year might help expedite Moulds' trade, and lessen the chance of his release.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-cowboys-glenn&prov=ap&type=lgns