PDA

View Full Version : Kubiak really interested

T-Long
03-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Texans | Kubiak wants to land Moulds
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:01:49 -0800

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said the team continues to talk to the Buffalo Bills about acquiring WR Eric Moulds in a trade. Kubiak thinks Moulds would be a perfect fit for his offense.

* I think this deal gets done soon. Even though Moulds wants the Eagles, the Bills will trade him to Houston for a 4th.

ICE74129
03-28-2006, 12:29 PM
I say we know by thursday

ricogarion
03-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Lets make Mr.Kubiak and Bills fans happy by getting this done.

ICE74129
03-28-2006, 12:31 PM

No joke

Mudflap1
03-28-2006, 12:31 PM
Is anyone getting flashbacks from the Tom Donahoe/Travis Henry/L.J. Shelton trade talks?

Jon

DraftBoy
03-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Id love to see us get the 1st Day 2 pick for Moulds, and then maybe take a shot at Javon Walker. But yea lets get this trade done!

ICE74129
03-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Nope. I feel Kubiak and Marv will get this done easilly. The only hangup is Eric and his personal buddy not being morons contract wise.

Look The Texans have 4 picks in the first 98. That is more than enough that they can afford to part with the #1 pick in the 4th round

T-Long
03-28-2006, 12:35 PM
yeah and that number one is pretty much a late third. So in reality, it's like the Bills getting 3 3rd rounders

McBFLO
03-28-2006, 01:14 PM
... but not. I hear ya though. I'm just messing around.

Michael82
03-28-2006, 01:17 PM
yeah and that number one is pretty much a late third. So in reality, it's like the Bills getting 3 3rd rounders
plus after the first day is over, the teams always go over and look at the steals on the next day. I bet there will be quite a few good players available for them. :up:

Come on Eric and Marv....get 'er Done!!! :pray:

ICE74129
03-28-2006, 02:24 PM
plus after the first day is over, the teams always go over and look at the steals on the next day. I bet there will be quite a few good players available for them. :up:

Come on Eric and Marv....get 'er Done!!! :pray:

That would be the best pick for us to get for moulds at this time.

TigerJ
03-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Moulds doesn't have many alternatives. He went into free agency looking for a big payday, but I suspect with every passing day he's seeing that payday shrink. His true worth is coming to light, and it's not as much as he thought it was. I think he'll go to the highest bidder salary wise, and then Buffalo will get a fourth round pick. Hopefully, for the Bills it's Houston because Houston's 4th rounder is a lot higher than Philly's.

ICE74129
03-28-2006, 05:14 PM
And is kubiak really interested...or his he REALLY interested? It makes a difference.:bullseye:

G. Host
03-28-2006, 05:50 PM

Bills fans will be happy when they get what value is left in Moulds. Moulds' interest and Bills' interest are not the same on this issue. Bills should keep Moulds until he has a bonus is due or Bills get compensation.

SquishDaFish
03-28-2006, 06:23 PM
Get R DONE

Tatonka
03-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Id love to see us get the 1st Day 2 pick for Moulds, and then maybe take a shot at Javon Walker. But yea lets get this trade done!

i would too.. because every single draft, after day one is done.. there is always "THAT GUY" who everyone goes.. "holy crap.. how did he not get drafted yet??"... the guy that comes to mind most recently is rein long...

i would love to be in position to get that pick to grab the guy that slid under the radar.. we get a whole evening to think about it.. then snag the perfect guy.

DraftBoy
03-28-2006, 07:56 PM
i would too.. because every single draft, after day one is done.. there is always "THAT GUY" who everyone goes.. "holy crap.. how did he not get drafted yet??"... the guy that comes to mind most recently is rein long...

i would love to be in position to get that pick to grab the guy that slid under the radar.. we get a whole evening to think about it.. then snag the perfect guy.

Exactly!!! :posrep:

That Guy
03-28-2006, 07:59 PM

Seriously, having that much time to think about and evaluate the pick makes it more valuable than like the ten picks before it.