X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

BREAKING NEWS: Bills sign another Wide Receiver

The Bills today announced that the team has signed restricted free agent WR Sam Aiken. In accordance with club policy, terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Originally a fourth-round draft pick by the Bills in 2003, Aiken has played in 37 games, starting two, over the past three seasons. A key contributor to the Bills top-ranked coverage units, Aiken finished second on the team with 24 special teams tackles last season. Aiken also started two games at wide receiver in 2005 and caught four passes for 57 yards.

• muestafa1
    • Apr 2003

Bills resign Aiken

The Bills have resigned Sam Aiken... -VCoach

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bills sign another Wide Receiver

he's not bad for depth- I just hope they're not giving him $2.5 mil a season like they did to Josh Reed.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

My God! What is going on here? does marv not get it every member of this team with no 'name' and wasn't vastly overpaid and under produced, isn't worth spit?

How dare Tom Modrak who has been here for over 4 years convince Old senile marv to re sign such a worthless player?

We are going to hell in a handbasket I tell ya!

(Yeah...sarcasm off)

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
          My God! What is going on here? does marv not get it every member of this team with no 'name' and wasn't vastly overpaid and under produced, isn't worth spit?

How dare Tom Modrak who has been here for over 4 years convince Old senile marv to re sign such a worthless player?

(Yeah...sarcasm off)
          I dont even know what else to say.. Please.

You HATE Donahoe, yet your in LOVE with Modrak.. Modrak this, Modrak that.. Newsflash, PAL.. Donahoe is the reason Modrak was here.. Modrak had a lot more to do with TD's faults than you think.. Stop speaking like Modrak is the second coming of Ron Wolffe. Please.

You cant even agree with yourself, so this isn't surprising.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Bobby April is calling all the off-season shots.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• oldno711
              • Mar 2004

Has Adams signed with anyone yet? Any chance they could re-sign him too?

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

(Yeah...sarcasm off)
                will you quit the ****? You know that posts like that are made only to incite the other posters. You can make comments, but quit the sarcastic crap.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by oldno711
                  Has Adams signed with anyone yet? Any chance they could re-sign him too?
                  I still see a chance of him coming back. Afterall, he's fat, but he has proved that he can disrupt the backfield and cause problems for the opponent.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

(Yeah...sarcasm off)

So what you ARE saying is keeping every no "name" player we have is fine even if they are overpaid? Or are players like Hutchinson, Burleson, Petersen etc are just overpaid and under produce? I'm thoroughly confused as to what exactly your point is here. And Pat was right, Modrak is here because of TD and to think that Modrak had ZERO influence under TD would be very short sighted.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                      • Apr 2005

I think this is a good move bc Aiken is more than a wide receiver, hes a good ST player so you get a good value with him. He is probably our biggest receiver and our best blocking receiver. Our team has a lot of smaller quick receivers so IMO this is a necessity.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        I still see a chance of him coming back. Afterall, he's fat, but he has proved that he can disrupt the backfield and cause problems for the opponent.
                        And perhaps, intercept against NE again.
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

For the RECORD:
                          I LOVE Sam Aiken and this is a good resigning.. He's a great special teams player, one of the best in the entire NFL

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                            So what you ARE saying is keeping every no "name" player we have is fine even if they are overpaid? Or are players like Hutchinson, Burleson, Petersen etc are just overpaid and under produce? I'm thoroughly confused as to what exactly your point is here. And Pat was right, Modrak is here because of TD and to think that Modrak had ZERO influence under TD would be very short sighted.
                            LOL well you and your buddy keep telling yourselfs that. There are things I have heard much to the contrary.

And My point is Quit the *****ing. We are keeping the ones THIS Staff feels can contribute in these systems.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                              He cant even agree with himself half the time let alone with someone else. Dont bother..

This is a good addition . He's a big part of a top ranked special teams unit. I love this signing.. I HATE Ryan Denny though, Just thought I'd make that clear.

Comment

Working...
                              X