• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dantheman1280
    I am the Man!
    • Mar 2004

Kevin Thomas?

Did we resign him or let him go? Whats the deal???

Before his knee injury, he was becoming a somewhat solid nickle corner. I don't know about anyone else but it seems to me that clements will no sign a long term deal. So we will need some depth at corner! I like Greer as a possible nickle, but king will be nothing more then a dime.

Thoughts......?
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Re: Kevin Thomas?

I liked KT before the injury but it's unfortunate that it happened and kinda killed his oppurtunity. I don't think we invest anymore into him. A udfa or draft pick most likely replace him.
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Comment

• Scumbag College
      • Oct 2002

Kevin Thomas was a solid corner at UNLV, and, according to him and his agent, ran a bad 40 time at the combine when he came out because his regular running shoes "got lost in the airport baggage."

He definately showed flashes when he was in there, and if he's OK would be worth bringing back for a spot to compete for the third corner spot.
      Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• vicmantak
        • Jun 2005

The only possitive thing that I can say about Donahoe is that he had a very special 'nose' to bring talented CBs and RBs.
        Before the injury Kevin was playing a little better than McGee and I still think he strongly deserves top consideration to be on this team.

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
        - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i thought KT could have been a steal when we drafted him.he played good at times but looked like crap too.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

I thought I read somewhere that he resigned, or is still under contract. Not sure though.

Comment

Working...
            X