PDA

View Full Version : My friend has an interview with the bills..

Tatonka
03-28-2006, 08:18 PM
a friend of mine applied for an marketing job online, not knowing who the employer was.... and got a call back from the bills! crazy.. he is driving in for an interview on thursday.

how cool would that be.

he is a diehard cleveland fan.. but said he would immediately have a second favorite team.. haha.

DraftBoy
03-28-2006, 08:21 PM
sounds like a little birdie to me! Hope he gets the job.

Mr. Cynical
03-28-2006, 08:54 PM
A buddy of mine went to high school with Tyke Tolbert the WR coach. Haven't figured out how to "leverage" that relationship yet. :;

Bill Brasky
03-28-2006, 11:57 PM
a friend of mine applied for an marketing job online, not knowing who the employer was.... and got a call back from the bills! crazy.. he is driving in for an interview on thursday.

how cool would that be.

he is a diehard cleveland fan.. but said he would immediately have a second favorite team.. haha.

Hahaha! I put in for that job last night... I have no experience but figured I'd take a shot.

They actually advertised it on the NFL site as a job for the Bills.

Tatonka
03-29-2006, 12:09 AM
Hahaha! I put in for that job last night... I have no experience but figured I'd take a shot.

They actually advertised it on the NFL site as a job for the Bills.

he told me that he was not aware it was for the bills.. and he was shocked when they called him..

Bill Brasky
03-29-2006, 12:12 AM
Yeah, if you go to the NFL.com website, click on team employment, it's halfway down.

It might have been taken down today though, I think yesterday was the last for applying.

I have limited promo/marketing experience, I applied just for poos and giggles. I wrote a sweet kiss ass cover note though :up:

Edited by DB, cant use **** to skirt the filters

DraftBoy
03-29-2006, 12:19 AM
Yeah, if you go to the NFL.com website, click on team employment, it's halfway down.

It might have been taken down today though, I think yesterday was the last for applying.

I have limited promo/marketing experience, I applied just for ****s. I wrote a sweet kiss ass cover note though :up:

Did you mention that you were a life long Bills fan?

Bill Brasky
03-29-2006, 12:25 AM
Of course! :rofl:

Thanks for editing my poos

DraftBoy
03-29-2006, 12:28 AM
Of course! :rofl:

Thanks for editing my poos

No problem just doing my job!

No pos rep for that? NEGGED!