• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

The thing about Moulds going to Houston

EM has been my favorite Bill for many years. But this whole situation has really confused me.

He won't restructure to stay in Buffalo... but he'll restructure to go play in Houston?

He won't play in Buffalo because they suck... but he'll go to Houston, a team that hasn't had a winning season ever and definitely not going anywhere by the time he retires?

I guess I don't understand really want the guy wants. I see he really wants out of Buffalo, but why is he willing to bend over backwards for other teams and not the team he's been with for 10 years?

I've tried putting myself in his situation, and if I was as disgruntled as he is, I wouldn't want to go to a different, yet similar situation. Why not just stay put if you are going to get the same results.

I can see going to a contender for less pay, but why a lesser or equal team?
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: The thing about Moulds going to Houston

because he is being spiteful.. that is why we should ruin his career.. and then kill him and his family.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

ok.. part of that was harsh.. we shouldnt ruin his career..
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        • Jan 2004

But why spite Buffalo?? Buffalo is "rising"

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

honestly.. i just wish moulds was man enough to speak for himself.. but he is a pussy who has his gay lover/advisor talk for him.

i really just hate moulds at this piont and really would get enjoyment out of seeing him shipped to houston to be a number 2 wr behind andre johnson, make less money, and never sniff the playoffs for the rest of his career, while having to catch passes from carr, who is garbage.

that would make me happy.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
            But why spite Buffalo?? Buffalo is "rising"
            i think it started out as.. i am worth the money.. no pay cut.. but marv stuck to it and said, "pay cut or you cant stay".. so moulds tried to force his hand.. coming out and having his gay lover say he wants to be cut now.. so marv said "no.. we will cut you when we feel like it.. if you want out, go get a trade"

i think moulds is just bitter.. he knows he is wrong.. he knows marv is dead on about his value.. he is not worth 7 million a year.. and i think he believes it is some kind of a shot to his manhood to have to take a paycut and stick around.. at least he can try and justify it by going to a new team by saying "they have a chance" even if he knows they dont.

and i also think he doesnt like jp.. for whatever reason.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Well Houston is much closer to his home and fam in Miss.

Houston is on par with us and may be better than us next season, dont sleep on the Texans. Personally I think he's just being a douche about it but its becoming more and more common in todays NFL.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

also.. buffalo "rising" at this point is a very debatable comment.. moulds, like many fans, probably doesnt see it that way.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  Well Houston is much closer to his home and fam in Miss.

Houston is on par with us and may be better than us next season, dont sleep on the Texans. Personally I think he's just being a douche about it but its becoming more and more common in todays NFL.
                  that is why ruining his career or killing him are really the only options.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jan 2004

EM has been my favorite Bill for many years. But this whole situation has really confused me.

He won't restructure to stay in Buffalo... but he'll restructure to go play in Houston?

He won't play in Buffalo because they suck... but he'll go to Houston, a team that hasn't had a winning season ever and definitely not going anywhere by the time he retires?

I guess I don't understand really want the guy wants. I see he really wants out of Buffalo, but why is he willing to bend over backwards for other teams and not the team he's been with for 10 years?

I've tried putting myself in his situation, and if I was as disgruntled as he is, I wouldn't want to go to a different, yet similar situation. Why not just stay put if you are going to get the same results.

I can see going to a contender for less pay, but why a lesser or equal team?
                    The only reason he put Houston down on his places to be traded list is because he's from Mississippi he lives there and played college ball for Mississippi State Univ.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      also.. buffalo "rising" at this point is a very debatable comment.. moulds, like many fans, probably doesnt see it that way.

I was referring to buffalorising.com

Not the Bills. That ship is sinking faster than a dingy in a Cat 5.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

I was referring to buffalorising.com

Not the Bills. That ship is sinking faster than a dingy in a Cat 5.

COMING SOON...

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          The only reason he put Houston down on his places to be traded list is because he's from Mississippi he lives there and played college ball for Mississippi State Univ.
                          It is like 450 Miles between his hometown and Houston. Don't really think they'll be driving 7 hours one way to games... though they probably could. Hell, if I do it to watch the Bills play I guess anybody could.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

It is like 450 Miles between his hometown and Houston. Don't really think they'll be driving 7 hours one way to games... though they probably could. Hell, if I do it to watch the Bills play I guess anybody could.

Driving! HA! They'll fly there and back. He's got the cash.
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                              • Jan 2004

Yeah, but he will probably have to take a pay cut... how can he afford airline tickets? I mean, they are a couple hundred bucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X