PDA

View Full Version : Adam Schefter says J Walker told pack he won't play there again.

ICE74129
03-29-2006, 07:34 AM
Or something to that effect. This was yesterday and they are now listening to trade offers. Denver called and so has Philly. He says many of the teams that were asking about Moulds are now asking about Walker.

An ACL is nothing these days. Players tear them, then come back 100% in next to no time vs 5 and 10 years ago. Walker is a young, probowl type WR that has many years left. I feel this is going to hurt moulds efforts.

I think Moulds is cut if the Texans deal doesnt' come through but even then, I don't see anyone paying him Keyshawn money.

Gunzlingr
03-29-2006, 07:49 AM
Moulds is a better receiver than Meshawn, and will be paid accordingly.

don137
03-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Moulds is a better receiver than Meshawn, and will be paid accordingly.
That may be debatable. I am not saying who is better but I don't think Moulds is a clear cut choice. Keyshawn only dropped one ball last year and has not been hurt in recent history. Keyshawn may be a safer pick.

Gunzlingr
03-29-2006, 07:59 AM
True. They really are apples and oranges when it comes to receiving style. I was thinking what seems to be Meshawns lack of TD production compared to moulds.

ICE74129
03-29-2006, 08:17 AM
True. They really are apples and oranges when it comes to receiving style. I was thinking what seems to be Meshawns lack of TD production compared to moulds.

There is an article on the paid insider page for ESPN that another site allowed to be posted completely (to accomodate those not a paid ESPN Subscriber). It broke down why moulds doesnt' get open deep...because he can't. Moulds is a possession WR.

If you put MeShawn and Moulds together and make me pick between the two for a #2 Possession WR....I take Johnson. Taller, bigger, less drops. For all of his mouth he has always went out and gave 100%. His mouth comes from wanting to win. I still dont like it, I feel he should STFU and do his *****ing behind closed doors Ie. In house. But the guy is going to be a GREAT #2 in Carolina.

patmoran2006
03-29-2006, 08:20 AM
In my first of 1,000 stupid predictions. Carolina is going to be the favorites to win the Super Bowl.. Great QB with a MVP for #1 WR and a pro bowler as the #2..

And their front four with Jenkins, Lewis, Pep and Kemo.. FORGET about running them.

mysticsoto
03-29-2006, 11:04 AM
In my first of 1,000 stupid predictions. Carolina is going to be the favorites to win the Super Bowl.. Great QB with a MVP for #1 WR and a pro bowler as the #2..

And their front four with Jenkins, Lewis, Pep and Kemo.. FORGET about running them.

I heard the same prediction from analysts last year...I, rightfully, ignored them...

ICE74129
03-29-2006, 11:14 AM
I heard the same prediction from analysts last year...I, rightfully, ignored them...

Carolina came within one game of the superbowl last year with thier 3rd string RB playing, no #2 WR, top DT out etc.

Carolina is always going to be in the mix with Fox down there. They made some damn solid FA Moves as well. They draft a solid backup to foster and add a TE...

DraftBoy
03-29-2006, 11:50 AM
yesterday on KFFL.com GB reported that they WILL NOT trade Javon Walker.

ICE74129
03-29-2006, 11:52 AM
yesterday on KFFL.com GB reported that they WILL NOT trade Javon Walker.

I know but adam S said they had a confrence call with him and are now listening to offers.

Mr. Miyagi
03-29-2006, 11:57 AM
Teams looking at Moulds want a veteran receiver that can step in and help them right away. Teams looking at Walker are planning for a longer future due to Walker's rehab status, but get a younger faster guy with more upside.

Two different animals. Walker won't hurt Moulds value at all.

DraftBoy
03-29-2006, 11:57 AM
I know but adam S said they had a confrence call with him and are now listening to offers.

Nice lets get the Texnas deal done and then pickup Walker so we concentrate more Day 1 picks on OL and DL.